Origins Reinventing The Heel

No Image

1 review

on 9/4/2010 1:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is an awesome product that I re-discovered recently while searching for a solution for the dry, cracked skin on my feet. This beats any other moisturizer I've tried for my feet. Plus, it exfoliates and feels cooling and cushy all at the same time! My feet are chronically cracked and scaly due to a skin condition (see below), and it gets especially bad in cold, dry weather and sandals weather. Without exaggeration, my feet go from OMGWTF to sandals-presentable if I use this every night for a few nights.

The Origins web site description reads: "When it feels like you've walked too many miles in your own shoes, heel thyself. This heavy cream soothes your soles with the richness of Rose Fruit and Jojoba Oils. Super-sloughing Salicylic Acid gets rid of pesky rough patches. Softening Shea Butter smoothes cracks to put feet back on easy street. And tingly Menthol provides a refreshing kick. "

Origins advises against using this product on sensitive skin (due to the menthol and the salicylic acid, I guess). However, eczema affects the skin on my right foot and I have not had any problems with this product. As always, your mileage may vary.

Popular Lotions / Creams