Origins Reinventing The Heel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

on 1/26/2010 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

it does what it promises to do. finally something that lives on its claim. it helps with my dry crack heel. and makes my feet feel smoother. the cream is lighter than expect and in such large quantity in one tube. should last for a long long time as you dont need that much. i prefer this than the aveda one and it seems to do so much more. the light peppermint smell is also nice.

on 6/2/2006 5:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product because I was desperate to get rid of the unsightly cracks on my feet. Here in the Philippines, we wear sandals and slippers more often than closed shoes, so our feet really do tend to get dry. I was counting on this Origins cream being worth the money, since it was listed as one of Town & Country's 150 Best Beauty Products.

This foot cream is a super thick white formulation, with a heavy minty scent. It cost a bit more than I would have liked... the equivalent of US $20 in Philippine pesos... but I don't regret it. I've wasted a lot of money on other foot creams that are supposed to cure cracked heels and soften calluses, but actually don't work. So I can safely say that this one really does work, and is worth the price. Use it overnight, and you wake up with wonderfully soft feet.

I love the packaging, too... it's beautifully simple, and isn't screaming with words like "50% more FREE!" or "NEW and IMPROVED!" which drugstore brands tend to have. I absolutely hate garish packaging, so I really appreciate the quiet elegance of the Origins packaging. My only gripe is that the plastic twist-on cover on mine is cracked, and now I can't close the tube completely. I'm not actually sure how it happened... maybe someone knocked it over from my nightstand, and it crashed on the floor. Anyhow, this is a great product that nobody with problem feet should be without. HG material! continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams