Bare Escentuals Warmth All-Over Face Color

Bare Escentuals Warmth All-Over Face Color

3.6

Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Kaolin, Carmine (CI 75470).

on 8/11/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've had this in my makeup cabinet forever, and find myself using it every now and then, realizing I put on way too much, get frustrated and take it off, then forget about it. But, I've finally figured out the trick. This product is not for contouring, it's not for putting all over your face, it's not for highlighting. It works best as a blush applied lightly to your cheek bones, apples of your cheeks and nose. Of course it'll be different for everyone, but this makes a great blush but horrible bronzer in my opinion. When applied like blush it gives me a summery glow. When applied any other way I look like a sparkly orange mess. Packing sucks but I don't think I'll ever run out since a little goes a long way.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Rich and gives my face a great, healthy look. I start on my cheek bones and over the bridge of my nose then finish with the corners of my forehead for a natural sun-kissed look. I am VERY light and it still works on my skin. A little goes a long ways and lasts a long time!

on 12/10/2015 3:49:00 PM

It's too dark and way too glittery for me, I'm a guy so I want the "no makeup makeup" look and this gives it straight away. Even just a tiny bit goes too dark and glittery on me.

This crap has glitter in it!!!

Not a pretty sheen like a highlight would give

But straight up GLITTER.

Even my 4th grader asked why I had so much glitter on my face. Maybe this would be nice in dim indoor lighting or outside during late in the evening
BUT IN SUNLIGHT YOU LOOK LIKE EDWARD CULLEN!! No, not even, because even Edward looked pretty cool all glittery and sparkly.
This looks as if you had a bit too much fun during arts and crafts with the kiddos.
☆☆☆if you think you look good when wearing this..go outside in daylight because you will quickly change your mind!
I'm kinda thinking they might not be consistent in manufacturing this product because some reviews say it is matte. MINE IS NOT MATTE BUT AS GLITTERY AND SPARKLY AS CHILD PLAY TIME MAKEUP

on 11/10/2015 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Too orange. For reference, I'm a NC37-40 in MAC. This bronzer is matte, not shimmery, and pretty natural which is great. I thought it was kind of orange upon application which I thought was just me...until one of my family members told me it looks orange.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this product , it can be use as blush and a contour , a little goes a long way.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Recently, I've been looking for a color that I get after I exercise. Blushes are very nice, but I hate anything shimmery..they look unnatural and come on who naturally has naturally shimmery cheeks? I am a NC20-25(in the summer) and this is so perfect. I just use some on my cheeks (to replace as a blusher) and it looks way more natural than when I use blush, and makes me look like I have a glow. Love love love it. Just remember to not use too much! This will be my everyday color for that effortless glowy face.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Snooki in a jar!! I've had this here container of Warmth forever like 4 years & I've barely made a dent in the supply!! Which this literally is a lifetime supply of Warmth which I purchased in a kit. It is unique to my collection because it's a loose bronzer & that it's got more of an orange cast than any of my other Bronzers. What I've found works good is to put on a primer like Clinique SuperPrimer Universal then dusting this on w a very fluffy brush (I use a CoverGirl brush) so that its not too concentrated or streaky, i use it like as a contour, I like to carve out that contour w a bit of a harsh cheek. This is perfect for that. Also if I want to go for a Snooki luscious tan look glam party girl (w/o looking like an Oompa Loompa), this is perfect. It's sat in my drawer recently for awhile but I broke it back out again to use coz it's getting to the weather time where people actually start to look tan. Nothing like a fake tan in the dead of winter lol. This is kind of expensive but look at that huge supply ur getting! U will not need to buy it again literally for ten years bahaha I'll use this for a no makeup look w just primer, brows, & lipgloss or I will step it up & do a full face w this all over, smoky eyes & Barbie bimbo pink lipstick. Very versatile! I would repurchase IF I outlive my supply (lol). Actually the best lipsticks w this are KAOIR Snookilicious & MAC Behave Yourself on me.....MAC St Germain or MAC Snob work too. Make sure u blend blend blend ur jawline too coz a big line of fake tan is not cute. Luckily this is pretty blendable & lotsa ways of working w it.

on 4/6/2015 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product for 6+ years almost daily. I will frequently leave the house with just a dusting of Warmth and mascara and feel confidant.

I find that people tend to be heavy handed with Bare Essentials products and have a difficult time applying small amounts to the brush and layering slowly. After so many years of use I know exactly what amount to put into the lid and swirl onto my brush, but this color is VERY individual. I apply this what I can only describe as a '3' on either side of my face, brushing lightly starting just above my temple and brushing just below my cheekbone and along my jawbone, and back again 2 or 3 times. Again, I use this so lightly but it makes a big difference. I am quite fair but have a yellow based complexion, just using a blush or a bronzer makes me look washed out and one note. Using the warmth adds a bit of dimension, however I have never used it to contour.

They need to change the name of this stuff to "orange". 'Nuff said.