Dermalogica stress relief treatment oil

No Image

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this treatment oil. love, love, love.
overall i am a huge dermalogica fan so when it came time for a new oil, i had to try this. i will continue to pirchase as long as dermalogica make it.
used as a general massage oil works perfectly. very soothing & silky smooth.
use a small pea sized amount to massage into your scalf & for glossy hair.
i also sometimes use a small amount of this in my hands before bedtime & just inhale it in - sleep wonderfully.
highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite massage oil. It smells gorgeous and is absorbed instantly. It's not cheap but does last quite well!

on 11/1/2009 8:22:00 AM

i like this smell, its so relaxing..i even put it on my child legs when he goes to sleep, i use it in bath and also sometimes before night sleep add this to my shea butter, i am asleep in 5 minutes:) love it!

on 6/2/2008 1:08:00 PM

I really like the smell of this because it instantly makes me feel at ease. Its lovely in the bath to help you de-stress but in my opinion the best thing about it is how it will help you sleep!
When you need to wind down before bed, massage a drop into the soles of your feet (they absorb it the fastest) and BAM! Out like a light! Hahaha it always does that to me and everyone I've recommended it to at the spa. Try it out! I love this product <3

on 3/18/2008 6:06:00 PM

I love this product. The smell is amazing...very relaxing. I put a few drops in my bath water after really stressful days. It's very calming and it makes my skin so soft and smooth. During the summer, I can even get away with not using body lotion. (I wouldn't try this if you have super dry skin, though.) I can't think of any cons for this product.

on 7/22/2007 11:23:00 PM

I absolutely love this product - i put it on right after i shower and not too later i'm all silky smooth. I actually found this when i went to get a massage at a spa and they used this oil. I love the smell, it's light but very nice. I'm definitely buying again. I bought my first bottle through ebay and it was pretty cheap (15-18 bucks).

This stuff is awesome. Period. I love the scent. I love how it feels. It mixes great with the body cream and leaves my skin smelling great and feeling better. I love the pump package - a half a pump goes a long way. Awesome stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Expensive, but wonderful stuff. I use this in the bath, and I come out with beautifully soft and moisturized skin that doesn't feel oily or greasy. And of course it smells fabulous. Highly recommended.

on 12/23/2005 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this product as a gift of sorts and didn't expect to be quite so impressed by it. My impression was that Dermalogica products were primarily for the face, so I was surprised to even see the Stress Relief Treatment Oil in the line. Top to bottom on this product:

Packaging: IDEAL! Clean in appearance. Opaque (perfect for essential oils). Pump is great to dispense the perfect amount neatly.

Texture: Slippy and perfect for massages. I haven't tried the other uses for the product yet, but I do definitely plan on mixing it with an unscented body lotion (see below).

Fragrance:Amazing! This product is technically "fragrance free" as the scent is derived from the natural essential oils in the ingredients. Most dominant, in my opinion, the lavender, orange and ylang-ylang. It smells, simply put, amazing.

on 4/21/2005 11:02:00 PM

I love this product. I was going through a bad patch with my skin from poor diet and stress and it was unusually dry and flaky.
I usually use the Body Hydrating Cream but was finding that it wasn't quite enough to combat my extra dry skin. I was going to try the Ultra Rich Lotion but in Australia you can only get it in the super big bottle (almost half a litre) so a SC recommended that I mix the treatment oil with the Body Hydrating Cream until my skin returned to normal.
It has been fantastic. Problem solved. It feels fantastic on skin and gives it a slight sheen but doesn't seem to rub off on clothing etc, it still sinks into the skin.
Also fab in the bath. So far I am loving the entire Spa range. Yes it's expensive but this is one range that I think is actually worth the price tag.

Popular Body Skincare Products