L'Oreal Paris Blush Delicieux Sorbet Cerise Givree-Frozen Cherry

No Image

This colour looks great on me, just as good as NARS Torrid. I use it mainly in the evening as it can be a little to shimmery for daytime. Great texture, last for ages. I would repurchase but I can't seem to find it on sale anywhwere so maybe it was a LE.

on 4/7/2005 6:10:00 PM

I didn't like the texture of the original Blush Delicieux as I found them too chalky and too sparkly, however the Blush Delicieux Sorbets have a sheerer , though perhaps even more glittery finish, and seem to be even more pigmented. Whilst this would be too much for the day, I think at night the sparkly intensity would be quite nice. Neat packaging with a mirror and cute but thouroughly impractical brush, you really need a good quality blush brush for this otherwise you will look like you are sunburnt. The name is totally misleading this is not a cool toned cherry but more of a warm ,peachy toned bright pink. I don't know if this would be too overwhelming for pale skins but on my MAC nc 35-42 it's a nice, vibrant ,corally pink. As I mentioned it is very pigmented ,so a light hand is needed. UPDATE make that a really, really light hand and good lighting, I put it on the other evening and when going to the washroom I glanced at myself in the mirror, I looked like something out of La Cage Aux Foles!

Popular Blush Products