Ren Omega 3 Nutrifying Facial Serum

4.1

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (source Coconut), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Camelina Sativa (Gold of Pleasure) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Phaeodactylum Tricornotum (Vegetable Plankton) Extract, Bisabolol (source Chamomile), Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this product and honestly I felt this didn't do all that much for my skin, it made my skin oily and didn't really absorb into my skin. Luckily I found an omega-3 supplement from biocorrex that I thought I'd try out to see if it worked any better, and really noticed it hydrated my skin after a few weeks of trying it. I noticed it has more EPA and DHA so probably that's why it works really well, but I'm really happy with my skin now! Feels softer too!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I had a really bad breakout recently and ended up changing my skincare routine. This is one of the things that has helped my skin look a lot better, the blemishes are slowly but surely going away.

My skin is on the oilier side and I think it works well for me, I use it twice a day! After cleansing and toning my skin with distilled rose water, I use this before my moisturizer.

It is a little expensive, yes, but you don't need to use a lot. Just one pump is good enough, I put it on damp skin for an even better absorption. :P It costs less than other high-end products. Yeah, you can tell I'm a fan.

Good quality skincare products do make such a difference! I have used drugstore, supermarket stuff too. This natural organic moisturizer is what broke me out that I got from a supermarket! I just thought it's natural and organic, how can I go wrong with it! :)

To Read all 44 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been a fan of Ren's Boswellia and Frankincense Night Creme for many years. Lately I've been super sensitive and dry. During the recent Sephora VIB sale, I figured I'd give it a try. I am so glad I did. My skin has done a 180! Soft, well hydrated and getting back to normal. If you have reactive, sensitive skin, this might be just the product to soothe your skin back into shape.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sinks in right away and one pump is more than enough! Really nice texture, and cosmetically elegant to boot - sometimes I use it in the morning as well if I had a rough night, and it wears nicely under makeup. In addition to a moisture boost, I feel it's lightened a couple of hyperpigmentation spots from a recent breakout.

I don't find the smell flshy at all, but there's definitely a scent to it. I can't decide if it's apricots or kelp. Kelpricot?

Way too expensive, but if it works, it works. I doubt I'll need to repurchase anytime soon because a little goes a long way, but I checked the "yes" box in case that theoretical day ever comes.

I cannot speak for other people's experiences, but this made my skin very oily all over for about a week. I tested it on the inside of my elbow first, so I didn't hesitate in putting it all over my skin before bed. Because of the reaction, I stopped using it immediately. It's a real shame as I am a huge fan of the Frankincense moisturiser that goes with it, I was sure I was going to love it. As always, I love all the Ren packaging and the ethos it reflects.

AMazing serum. Restores dry skin and you wake up with a smooth and plump complexion. It seems to work better if I use it every second night not every night though not sure why. It does smell a little fishy but not that strongly. Good value for money and results.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I just used this product for the first time and although I know it's a bit soon, I just wanted to give my initial reaction.

I got the sensitive skin trial pack and this was in it - it came in a 15ml pump. It's a pleasant smelling, silky, golden coloured oil - I needed two pumps for my face and neck and it spread really easily. Immediately after application, my skin looks smoother and softer and my fine lines look less deep. I have been using Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair for the past few weeks and while the Ren serum has a far superior cosmetic effect I doubt that the antioxidant levels are as high as in the Estee Lauder one. I have a touch of rosacea and while there is a hint of pink on my cheeks (possibly due to rubbing the serum on) it doesn't see to have irritated my skin. Overall, I really like it and can't wait to use it again! I'll let you know if it's good enough to warrant purchasing the full size when I've finished the sample!

Update: Unfortunately this made my cheeks flare up after a few days, I think my skin could have reacted to the rosehip oil in it as I've had a similar reaction to other products containing it. I've been using it on my neck and chest (not sensitive there for some reason) and they've felt as smooth as a baby's bum! I would highly recommend this for non sensitive skin but if you have reactive skin, try the sample size first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't think this product is anything special. It's an oil that smells like fish. It didn't really do anything for my skin and seemed to sort of just sit there rather than absorb and condition my skin. In the end, I just used it in double cleansing my face to get rid of the product. I'd say the Frankincense cream is a far better buy.

I am a fairly recent convert to Ren and a SA at SpaceNK recommended that I use this layered underneath the Frankincense and Boswellia Night Cream to help my very fair, dry and increasingly sensitive skin settle down after a period of weird breakouts and uneven tone which I have never experienced before (I blame some cleanser I bought on EBay - stupid me).

Anyway I've been using it for about a week and I totally love it - I don't find it over-rich and thankfully I don't notice the fishy smell that other reviewers have mentioned (though my husband says he does!). One pump is enough so I imagine it's going to last me quite a while and I think it will be well worth the 30 price tag. I've been using it every night by the way - the SA said that some people only need to use it a few times per week but my skin has been very weird recently so at the moment I figure more is more :-)

I will use anything on my face as long as it works, scent doesn't usually get in my way. But cripes! This really does REEK of fish. My boyfriend highly offended. My cats, intrigued.