Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara - Navy

Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara - Navy
Definicils High Definition Mascara - Navy

on 6/20/2016 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have been using Lancome Definicils since the mid to late 1980's and have never been disappointed. I've tried other mascaras but always keep coming back to this one - it consistently gives the best result - no clumping - great separation of lashes and build up of product.

Navy is my favourite colour but my standard is dark brown. In different years, Lancome will produce a seasonal special colour (I remember a dark teal one year that looked amazing with turquoise contact lenses!) and I usually pick those up as well.

on 5/11/2009 8:11:00 PM

I just bought this mascara last week, and I love the color! I use it almost everyday now. I have black lashes, so the navy blue doesn't look blue on me all the time depending on the lighting. When I'm indoors or in the shade, it looks more like soft black. When I'm under the sun, it definitely looks blue. It definitely is not as harsh as black. If you're looking for something of a subtle blue instead of a stand-out blue, buy this!

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/10/2005 3:43:00 PM

My absolute favorite. I fluctuate between the navy and the black. The navy is less harsh than the black but both are beautiful mascaras. I've been using this since the mid 80's.

on 4/4/2005 11:53:00 AM

Like this one! The navy color really will bring out any hazel you may have in your eyes....pair it up with a nice dark violet liner ( clinique violet automatic is my HG) and i bet you will love the look....