Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

3.9

AQUA (WATER) . PARAFFIN . STEARIC ACID . CERA CARNAUBA . TRIETHANOLAMINE . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS . NYLON-12 . STEARYL STEARATE . PHENOXYETHANOL . HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE . EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX . DIMETHICONE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER . PANTHENOL . VP/ EICOSENE COPOLYMER . BEHENIC ACID . SORBITAN STEARATE . PEG-40 STEARATE . ALGAE EXTRACT . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) . CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) . SILICA . 3YY07-1 . ]

on 11/2/2017 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am very disappointed in this once amazing mascara. I've been wearing this for 6+ years and in the past year it has gone to the dogs. It used to be extremely long wearing and now it lasts 3 hours max before you look like a panda. I can only assume that YSL have changed the formula recently. I would never have bought any other mascara. I'm not even going to finish the tube, currently searching for a replacement. Such a shame. Don't fix what's not broken!

on 10/8/2017 8:37:00 AM

Clumpy lashes

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- the Beauty brains advised against this mascara for contact lens wearers as it contains a nylon fibre ingredient which can cause irritation. I have stopped using it as i HAD been having eye irritation
unfortunately this is my number one for drama. I know it's all psychological - really. I would repurchase if price weren't an issue- otherwise Essence I Love Extreme Volume gives the same end look for much cheaper and less clumpiness. But somehow this is so much better or seems better (psychological effect of the pretty tube and very smooth formula).

One tube is lasting for ages and the wand needs cleaning if you don't want clumping but the formula is smooth/black and the end looks very good with little effort (if you want drama). It is undoubtedly VERY clumpy which I guess shows that it's all in my head that it's 'good' - It comes off easily ( i have cried it off many times)- i refuse to buy waterproof as I hate struggling with removal but This may be something to consider if you generally have issues with mascara lasting. Doesn't flake

Very good product but it takes quite long time to dry out. When you open the product and you apply it, esp. the first 2-3 times it so liquid that makes it a torture. It has the best brush!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After receiving this mascara as a gift, I have been using it daily since. My lashes are naturally black and curled, so I use mascara to gain length and volume. This mascara delivers on both! It makes my lashes long, voluminous and leaves the curl enhanced. I don't get clumpy lashes, but the formula is quite thick compared to other mascaras I have used, so I apply with a lighter hand to avoid clumps. A little mascara goes a long way, I do not need to put more product on my brush after removing it from the tube - the amount on the brush is enough for both eyes. This mascara dries quickly when on the lashes and does not flake, smear or smudge throughout the day - even in the hot Australian summer! I like it a lot, but in saying that, there are other options from the drugstore which provide just as lovely of a result. This mascara is a lovely high end treat and I do enjoy using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has been my HG mascara for ten years. I have strayed from time to time due to the cost, but always come back as nothing compares. Provides wonderful length and volume to my lashes and plumps them out so much that I don't need to wear false lashes ever. I know some have issues with clunking, but I think this may be due to application (YSL indicate one "pump" sufficient for both eyes) as I have never had any issues and always find it a lovely naturally full finish.

on 4/1/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is just a below par mascara for me. The effect is skinny tinted lashes not anywhere near the promised false lash effect they boast about in the title.

I love this mascara mainly for the colored options they carry. Once in a while playing with color can be fun. The formula is wonderful. It definitely plumps and lengthens lashes. I would recommend curling them beforehand because this product does not curl lashes like some other mascaras. My more detailed review video is below.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this mascara with my Sephora points and when I first opened it, the smell of perfume was so strong that I literally couldn't stand it. I still decided to put this on my lashes to test it out. Worst decision ever. It completely irritated my eyes and my eyes were red and watery and painful for the whole day. Not to mention I was at work and couldn't leave until later and I just had a horrible experience with this mascara. No thank you!

on 12/30/2016 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

When you first use it, the brush pulls out with far too much product on it, hence why people complain this product clumps. But after wiping off excess, this mascara works wonders. My lashes are separated, volumised and look naturally long. I have tried so many mascaras out there and this is my 'go to' and on top of this, the packaging is to die for!