Trucco Holographic Colour Collection Angel Face

Trucco Holographic Colour Collection Angel Face

4.7

These are so fun! I mainly use them over eyeliner to add holographic color and sparkle. I've been using HIP cream eyeliners a lot lately which are very pigmented. A swipe of the angel face color of your choice with a q-tip really softens the intensity of the eyeliner, black in particular. As a fair, blonde hair, green-eyed lady I find this really useful.
The colors used on their own really benefit from an eyeshadow primer. They look best as a highlight in the corner of your eye or lightly on the browbone. I've also been experimenting with layering them over a neutral eyeshadow (e.g. browns, taupes) to give that shimmery interference you can obtain with some mineral eyeshadows. Color combos are almost endless and they take a up a lot less room in my already bursting traincase than numerous little jars.
The cream shadows IMHO are not as useful. The consistency is tacky and the suggested use as a lip color brings up memories of being 13 again. I have used them with some success as a eye base with different powder colors on top. The angel shimmer shows through a little.
I guess they're being disc. because I bought a few of the powder/cream kits for dirt cheap on ebay. If you can find them, snap them up!

I bought this at Aerial Beauty supply and it's so cool. My BF's sister recommended to me, and I definitely am glad I bought it.

All the colors are so versatile, and you can make them look so soft (one layer), a little more bold (two layers), or apply them over black eyeliner or grey eyeshadow. I was not expecting the shock of color when I tried that!

I use UD underneath (I have to underneath all eyeshadows) and it lasts all day. Very happy with the purchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love, Love, Love, Love these!!!!! Very versatile. Can be worn alone, layer over e/s, as a hightlighter, or on top of e/l. Sheer colors with shimmer and an icy sheen. All five colors are something like Milani 'Snowfrost' and 'Moonlight'. Packed with pigment. So a tiny bit will do. Save for special occasions because I like so much. Also purchaed extras; mom, sister, and a couple of backup for me. (DDD NW45)

Blue, red, violet, green and gold holographic pigments that are so much easier to work with than loose powders. I don't review shadows much because I just have the basic neutrals - and, in addition to this product, that's really all I need. Try this palette with Trucco Moonshade shadow and get ready for the wow-factor! So much can be done with this product on any area of the face that it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. Sebastian/Trucco no longer tests on animals.

This is one of the most versatile products I own. Although I find myself reaching for the gold shadow the most, the other colors are so beautiful and fabulously pigmented. Love!

on 5/4/2006 1:44:00 AM

I love these shades. I wear them with liquid liner they are beautiful and last on my eyes. I can apply them to look sheer or use more to make it look more dramatic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After reading the raves here on MUA, I had to have this palette. I got a CP for it from a sweet MUAer and I am glad I did! :) This palette has 5 shades---Angel Gold, Angel Blue, Angel Red, Angel Violet, and Angel Green. These colors are like MAC Shadeblenders. When you put them over other colors, they change the hue by brightening the color with a tinge of whatever Angel color you are using and depositing a soft iridescence. Gorgeous! For instance, I applied Angel Green over MAC Jewel Blue and it turned into a beautiful bright(but not shocking or tacky) green aqua! I tried Jewel with Angel Blue and the color was a mermaidy bluey green. Ooooohhhhh! Both with a soft iridescence. I also tried Angel Violet with UD Grifter and it became a brighter, yet softer lilacky violet with that same iridescence. This palette is wonderful! It retails for $28 or $30. I think it should be priced at $20 or $25 max as the packaging(Cheap plastic with see through lid that doesn't seem sturdy) and amount of product(decent amount, but not $30 worth) does not suffice that higher price. But, because of the great effect this has on different colors and the way it makes any makeup collection have more variety with the way it can create 5 additional hues from one simple eyeshadow , I would defintely repurchase. :)

on 8/27/2005 8:47:00 PM

I really like this eyeshadows.Very versatile.I can have different looks everyday with this.I can find so many different uses .I often use this one ,so money is well spend,cause this GEM is WORTH it!Such an ANGEL :)

on 10/27/2005 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Well I love this and the shock factor is great when i show it to friends. I layer it over black pencil eyeliner and I love the results - my skin seems to absorb color lol and this is so pretty! I love the violet one, along with blue. I don't see myself wearing the red one and the gold one, that's why I took one lippie off - those colors dont cut it for me. This product is TOO COOL!! i love it

on 7/17/2005 7:21:00 PM

Angel face is a great product. But its a little overly powdery. But if you apply it over a cream shadow or eyeprimer like Benifits FYI it last a lot longer. The key to this product is do not limit it to your eyes. It is a great highlighter. If you put the angel gold on your lips then top it with a caramel sheer gloss its incredible. I like to put the Angel collections over any of the mac cream paints and the combos are limitless. At a sebastian seminar I attended for MUA they would place it over black Liner with their finger and get a really intense metallic color. If you accidently drop your shadow and it breaks(the packaging is very cheap) dont throw away just put it in ziplock baggie and crush it then add to any body lotion and get a great highlighting cream. I use to buy moonbeam by benifit but now I replaced it with angel face with moisturizer.