3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

Amazing product! Leaves hair shiny with a lovely fragrance!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

10 months ago

This conditioner has restored my dry, damaged hair. It is perfect for daily use. HG!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

a year ago

Do not like the scent at all so will not buy again. Something cloying about it--sort of sweet and heavy, and it sticks around. That said, it is a good conditoner for Dryish, highlighted hair that needs frequent washing, especially if used after a clarifying shampoo and used a few times. Rinses really well. I'd keep it my rotation but for the scent. Update: i still do not care for the scent, but must say that using this as a daily-ish (every other day) conditioner has shown a major change in my natural blah blonde/highlighted hair after a week. My hair seems to "hang" better even after blow-drying. I know it has to do with humidity/water/etc. Just look at the Beverly Hills housewives when they film in NYC. My hair is fine and weird wavy as the greys have crept in--as in depending upon the weather, it looks great with a blow dry--or it is a frizzy, dry mess, or needs a holding period to settle down. Been running the heat in cold weather up here, so dry skin and hair. As in sparks flying from atatic electricity. After a few uses, my hair seems less "fuzzy" and dry, and a blow dry looked way better. Best is a partial blow dry atm. I would definitely rec for cold, dry weather if needed. I do not like using oils or "frizz-fighters" as they tend to weigh my hair down and make it oily. And I guess all the love for Joico. Still hate the scent tho

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

If this dried out your hair, you must have a fake copy, because it's like putting silk in your hair and very hydrating. It did miracles for my curly dry hair overly processed hair. Brang it back to life and made it look healthy, shiny and soft as silk. I cannot believe that the true version of this conditioner would dry out anyone's hair. I saw a lot of fakes out there online, I'm sure. I purchased mine at Winner's, but it's always best to purchase directly from a hairdresser. I stopped using it because I'm not sure if it's also color safe for my recently colored hair. Also, I suggest not using it too often as your hair will get accustomed to it and you won't get the same results. Use it for a few weeks until your hair is repaired and then slow down.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

4 years ago

I had high hopes based off of some of the reviews. But, after a few weeks of using this, I am certain is not a suitable conditioner for my hair. leaves it fluffy and dry. Everybody's different. What works for one may not work for another.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

I have extremely dried and damaged hair. I made the mistake to go to the hairdresser and let them do their "magic", now that I need to make a lot of masks and oil and everything. I first tried it because i offered it, and she let me try and let me tell you one thing, i've never used something like that. It helps me so much every day, i couldn't live with it !

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

4 years ago

I'm going to be bitterly honest, this is the worst conditioner I have ever used....It completely dried out my hair. The formula itself has a very thin, watery consistency and is simply not rich enough for my thick, curly hair. The only thing I liked about this conditioner was that it smelt amazing- but that is not worth dry hair!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

My hair is chemically relaxed, bleached, and colored, all of which I did at home, so it was very damaged, brittle with lots of fallout. I tried the usual deep conditioners that used to work for me, like the Neutrogena triple moisture mask, one from Hask, and a bunch of leave ins. But nothing was working. A friend of mine that works as a hair & makeup artist at Disneyland suggested this product. I went out and got it from Ross for 16.99 instead of 36.99 which the larger bottle with the pump usually goes for. Immediately after use my hair was soft and manageable. My fried and split ends were practically gone within the first use. Been using it weekly after shampooing. Will not go back to any other conditioner. This saved my hair from me.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

from

5 years ago

Please note before reviewing that this conditioner has changed formula and name. The new name is "Joico K-Pak REVITALISANT to repair damage" and not longer RECONSTRUCT and the ingredients are very different from the old one and extremly similar to the recently introduced Revitaluxe. This means that it is now still a protein conditioner but with the addition of plenty of moisturizing peptides. Please also note that this new formula also similar the all the reformulated lines Moisture Recovery and Color Endure> Here for comparison the NEW formula: Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG/PPG 20/23 Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Pentapeptide 29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide 30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide 28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide 29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin Amino Acids, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth 2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Ceteareth 20, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, PEG 20 Almond Glycerides, Glycerin, Benzophenone 4, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

I find this excellent for my baby-fine dry hair. I use it in conjunction with the Shampoo and find, like the Shampoo, I have to use a little more of it than with other products. I use more of the Shampoo to get a proper lather, and more of the Conditioner because it just does not seem to go as far as others. That being said, it leaves my hair very soft and smooth, with no need to use a leave-in Conditioner. I alternate it with Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo & Conditioner (also excellent). One point off because of the fact that I have to use more of it to get the job done.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm