MAC Cosmetics Pinkerpeach and Trust Fund Shimmer Duo

No Image

4.8

on 10/29/2009 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Good grief, what a duo! Half brandied peachy coral and half rich, burnished bronze....incredibly beautiful. I feel so lucky to finally have one after a long, long wait. This and the Golden Kitty Primpin' duo are my two most prized blushes. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

on 10/1/2009 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pinkerpeach Trust Fund duo is one of the prettiest blushes in my stash of 80+ blushes!

This was part of the original blush "duo" releases from a few years ago, and on my MMM skintone, this blush is *amazing*!! One side is a deeper peach/coral .. the other side a warm bronze. Swirled together and dusted on, it's absolutely stunning! This is SO worth having in your stash if you can hunt it down!! A blush I adore, and reach for very often! continued >>

on 5/1/2005 2:56:00 AM

I love this blush! I also love the fact that you can use it on your eyes! This is one of my HG purchases. I will always rebuy this product! I like the container, the colour and the price. The 2 swirled together are great and give my skin a nice warm glow.

on 4/9/2005 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this gorgeous duo a few days ago and, so far, I've used it a couple of times.
So far, I've only swirled the 2 sides together when applying. They create a gorgeous golden-pinky/peach. Absolutely gorgeous!
Much has been made of the Pinkerpeach sides similarity to Peachykeen.. however upon close examination, they are similar but not at all identical. (different enough to justify owning both, IMO)
continued >>