MAC Cosmetics Pinkerpeach and Trust Fund Shimmer Duo

No Image

4.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Colourings: Asian MAC NC25-30

Sigh* I totally passed on these duos when they were in stores, but i am so so so happy i was able to get this in a swap!! Its got a peachy pinky rose half and a bronzy chocolately half. Applied, it goes on a lovely peachy bronze shade. So gorgeous. Great for that summer glow. I really wish i had bought more of these duos when they were out.

YES YES YES...finally a blush that STAYS PUT on my cheekse, SHOWS UP, and LOOKS GREAT! I apply Pinkerpeach on the apples of my cheeks and trustfund on my cheekbones. I'm Asian with an NC35 complexion. It definitely shows up better than NARS orgasm, and is soooo pretty and spring/summery! A MUST have...I'm thinking about going to get another one since it's LE. :) Go grab one while you still can!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Released March 2005, the Blush doubles consists of 4 matte shades and 4 shimmer shades. Pinkerpach Trust Fund Duo is a very shimmery duo with a shimmery peach with a hint of pink and shimmery bronze with berry undertone. This is definately a warm duo. They look gorgeous swirled together. On my NC30 skin tone, looked great. This wasnt as pigmented as i thought, and i had to put several swipes on to get enough color but once i did, i had plenty of color( i like alot of color!) i think the shimmer was the perfect amount. Lasted most of the day and faded slightly toward the end of the day. This does have to be blended out cause sometimes the color can look uneven but if you swirl your brush over your cheeks a few times it blends out nicely. Retails for $18.50 and is limited edition so its only available in large flip top pot with clear lid in black.

on 4/1/2005 9:22:00 PM

OMG this has to be one of my favorite blushes ever. I went to MAC expecting to love Primpin/Golden Kitten...and it was pretty but a little too bright for my taste. This one just caught my eye...both colors are definitely warm (a shimmery dark peachy/pink and a shimmery bronze with a touch of pink or terracotta) --they look summery and glowy. The feel of these is very different from the normal MAC blushes. They feel like silk and blend SO easily. I've only used this with both colors swirled together and it gave me the BEST bronzed look (with a little bit of sunburn in there, to boot)...it warms up my whole face and makes me glow. Now I want to go back and get more of these-the texture and glowy/shimmer are amazing!

Popular Blush Products