MAC Cosmetics Pinkerpeach and Trust Fund Shimmer Duo

No Image

4.7

on 4/1/2005 9:22:00 PM

OMG this has to be one of my favorite blushes ever. I went to MAC expecting to love Primpin/Golden Kitten...and it was pretty but a little too bright for my taste. This one just caught my eye...both colors are definitely warm (a shimmery dark peachy/pink and a shimmery bronze with a touch of pink or terracotta) --they look summery and glowy. The feel of these is very different from the normal MAC blushes. They feel like silk and blend SO easily. I've only used this with both colors swirled together and it gave me the BEST bronzed look (with a little bit of sunburn in there, to boot)...it warms up my whole face and makes me glow. Now I want to go back and get more of these-the texture and glowy/shimmer are amazing!

on 4/2/2005 11:16:00 PM

yum. this is my second duo after primpin/kitty, and when you swirl the two sides together you get a colour similar to that other duo, but richer, warmer, and more pigmented, if that makes sense. i LOVE it. the texture is velvety and just makes me glow. i will be getting the other 2 duos. will update once i try the 2 colours individually.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Released March 2005, the Blush doubles consists of 4 matte shades and 4 shimmer shades. Pinkerpach Trust Fund Duo is a very shimmery duo with a shimmery peach with a hint of pink and shimmery bronze with berry undertone. This is definately a warm duo. They look gorgeous swirled together. On my NC30 skin tone, looked great. This wasnt as pigmented as i thought, and i had to put several swipes on to get enough color but once i did, i had plenty of color( i like alot of color!) i think the shimmer was the perfect amount. Lasted most of the day and faded slightly toward the end of the day. This does have to be blended out cause sometimes the color can look uneven but if you swirl your brush over your cheeks a few times it blends out nicely. Retails for $18.50 and is limited edition so its only available in large flip top pot with clear lid in black.

on 4/6/2005 10:03:00 PM

Saw this at the MAC counter and didn't look so great in the pan, but totally warmed up my cheeks and gave me a very spring/summery glow. It is a little pricey but I plan on using it a lot this summer. Definitely quite pigmented after a few swirls in the pan (NC40).

on 4/9/2005 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this gorgeous duo a few days ago and, so far, I've used it a couple of times.
So far, I've only swirled the 2 sides together when applying. They create a gorgeous golden-pinky/peach. Absolutely gorgeous!
Much has been made of the Pinkerpeach sides similarity to Peachykeen.. however upon close examination, they are similar but not at all identical. (different enough to justify owning both, IMO)
continued >>

i really like this. i've only used the 2 sides together so far, but i bet they're great separate too. the trust fund side also makes a lovely eyeshadow (yes, it's eyesafe). trust fund on eyes+pinkerpeach/trust fund on cheeks/sunnyboy lipglass on lips=best summery look ever.

on 4/15/2005 12:12:00 AM

I've applied this like a blush and bronzer duo and it works beautifully this way. I even had someone ask me if I'd gotten some sun. But swirled together it makes a nice blush, too. Works well with my fair, blonde, blue-eyed complexion.

I love this blush! Great gorgeous glowy color! Might have to get just one more to make sure I don't run out since it's LE.

YES YES YES...finally a blush that STAYS PUT on my cheekse, SHOWS UP, and LOOKS GREAT! I apply Pinkerpeach on the apples of my cheeks and trustfund on my cheekbones. I'm Asian with an NC35 complexion. It definitely shows up better than NARS orgasm, and is soooo pretty and spring/summery! A MUST have...I'm thinking about going to get another one since it's LE. :) Go grab one while you still can!

This is beautiful! One side is a peach color that's sort of like Orgasm, and the other side is a bronzey color, but on me I see some pink. I'm loving this duo and now want more MAC blushes.

Popular Blush Products