Neutrogena Healthy Skin Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.9

Talc, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Ultramarines, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake

on 11/29/2017 10:37:00 AM

Neutrogena is one of those brands that I often gloss over while perusing the drugstore aisles. But after hearing about this a couple times on YT, I decided to check it out. And wuddayaknow? It's amazeballs. I'm neutral leaning warm, around NC15/20 and the tone is perfection on me. It looks very natural and is easy to blend. There's very little kick up in the pan and I don't have to tap my brush off at all when I use it. I have around 8 bronzers in my collection, mostly HE and this one is constantly picked over those.

on 1/6/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE this bronzer. For me, it works as both a blush and bronzer, which is great...and the sunkissed color look sooo good!!I've been using this product for over a year. I use this on a daily basis and it's one of those products I just can't live without!!

on 3/28/2010 8:14:00 PM

Great natural looking bronzer. Sheer coverage. Matte finish. Would repurchase. Righteous d/s buy!

on 12/1/2009 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This bronzer is my take to the beach powder/bronzer.. only because of all my bronzers it is the least expensive if I lose something when I go to the beach.

The color and texture is amazing and I could honestly compare it to my Guerlain Terracotta. The packaging is a disaster and can easily fall apart but I have found that when it does I put it into a CD clear box and it works perfectly.

Please be aware that the color is light -- and it will not work on some medium and darker skins.

I use this when I don't use my Bobbi Brown, Guerlain or Stila Bronzers -- but the quality is comparable. It is not shiny, shimmery or glittery.

Love it and have some hoarded as there was a rumour a while back that it was going to be disc.

on 6/7/2006 6:10:00 PM

I got this from my sister and I love love love it! It is very natural and not orange at all. It does not make my skin break out which is always a must with the make up I wear! I have to say that I have not tried the brush it comes with bc it just looks too small and pointless. I use my own big blush/blending brush and this stuff looks great. It has a little shimmer to give that something extra that is not too much!! And the price is right too! I highly recommend this bronzer and I thank my sister for turning me on to it!

This is really a great bronzer. It meets my top two qualifications....does not cause breakouts and looks totally natural. I've used bronzers before and they always wound up looking orange. I wore this on my first day back to work after vacation (where I did NO tanning) and everyone raved about how great I looked and how tan I got. The brush included even does a pretty good job.

I really like this bronzer. The brush in it is worthless though, definetely worth it to invest in a better brush. But other than that, very good product.

This is an excellent powder bronzer! It gives you a wonderful glow without all the shimmer. Some days I use it as a blush and other days all over the face. I agree with the other gals that the brush is useless...just use a bronzer or blush brush. Major raves for this product!

on 4/5/2005 10:29:00 AM

I bought this on a whim. I was sick of my L'Oreal Sunkissed bronzer which is way, way too shimmery. This one is great. I am a PPP and this gives me a natural,healthy glow. Just enough shimmer to make me look glowy and not sweaty. It is kind of expensive for a drugstore brand($9.99) but it will last quite awhile. I agree, the brush is worthless. Invest in a good brush and I think you'll love this bronzer. Bonus: hasn't caused a breakout on my very acne prone skin.