Neutrogena Healthy Skin Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.3

Talc, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Ultramarines, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake

The perfect tone. I've been wearing this for months and it blends out great. Love it.

on 5/13/2010 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not blend and looks so orange.

on 12/1/2009 11:57:00 AM

I honestly don't quite know what to make of this product. At first I thought I liked it, but as time went on and I kept using it, I started noticing that under certain lighting conditions my complexion did have an orangey hue (something I CAN'T STAND and pretty much equals an absolute deal breaker for me in terms of a bronzer or blush). It disappointed me a lot, because I'd been using it daily all this time and thought I'd discovered the proverbial bronzer holy grail with this product. I will say that it's sheer (i.e. not intensely pigmented) so it's kind of fool proof in its application and blending. But I just can't get over the orangeness factor. When I saw that, it turned me off and made me go :( Oh well, guess it's back to the drawing board. *sigh* ...

on 11/28/2009 6:11:00 PM

AHH!!! woot!! woot!! woot!! woot!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
awesome bronzer one of my HG hahaha for bronzer!
love the color, i believe it was one of my first bronzers ;)
it never fails on me :P
great for summer and winter!!!! yay!!!
i think it would look good on any skin tone!!! :]
GREAT bronzer!!!!! and i love the brand anything from neutrogena i do not have a problem with!!!

on 9/13/2009 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am so glad I picked up this bronzer. I had a 2 for1 coupon and I got it with the little Healthy Defense Trio. What a great combo! The powder bronzer works great on my fair skin, gives a healthy flush of color. Most single color bronzers look muddy on me, but the little squares of different colors blend well. this along with the HDT have gotten me thu the whole summer! Definitely give it a try if some of the other bronzers give you sticker shock!

on 8/31/2008 3:53:00 PM

I like this product, it doesn't make me look orange, but the price is horrible for such a small amount of product...for someone on a budget, not the best buy.

This isn't a bad bronzer at all, but it is definitely not my favorite. It's good for a LIGHT sweeping over the face, but I find that anything more than that makes me look dirty. I do like the color and texture though if I use it sparingly for a very natural look. It might more better on someone who is already pretty dark.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this! I've tried several bronzers, from drugstore brands to department stores brands, and they always looked off on my light skin. They were either too dark or too orange or too ruddy. This stuff however, is great for fair skin. It's not orange, and since it's sheer, it's not too dark. It gives me a perfect sunkissed glow. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, which seems pretty flimsy. I'd definitely repurchase.

on 5/28/2008 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried a lot of high end bronzers. This is exactly what a fair, light or medium skin tone needs. The hint of color can be layered and you can get darker shades from the same product. It does look very natural regardless of layering the product. It gives a great glow without looking greasy. My oily skin does not get any oilier from this, which is a plus.

on 4/14/2008 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

At first I thought this bronzer was my HG, as I have naturally tanned/olive skin and wanted to try something different for blush. I began to notice though that I really had to pack it on in order for the color to show and the staying power was just awful throughout the day. I think this would work well on fair skin tones but I found that MAC's bronzers and blushes worked soooooo much better in pigmentation and staying power, and it only costs a few bucks more.