Neutrogena Healthy Skin Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

Talc, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Ultramarines, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake

on 11/29/2017 10:37:00 AM

Neutrogena is one of those brands that I often gloss over while perusing the drugstore aisles. But after hearing about this a couple times on YT, I decided to check it out. And wuddayaknow? It's amazeballs. I'm neutral leaning warm, around NC15/20 and the tone is perfection on me. It looks very natural and is easy to blend. There's very little kick up in the pan and I don't have to tap my brush off at all when I use it. I have around 8 bronzers in my collection, mostly HE and this one is constantly picked over those.

on 11/17/2013 4:21:00 PM

Absolutely favourite bronzer.It goes great with Neutrogena's pressed powder.Blends amazingly with my skintone & matches my neck! No orange color & can wear as a blush too.Love this product.Definitely will buy again when it is near empty =)

on 4/19/2011 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the first bronzer I've ever used. I have fair skin and am always weary of looking orange. I am so glad I tried this. It gives me a lightly tanned look without looking unnatural. This first time I used it, I did have a slightly dirty look. This was my own error in application. Once I figured out how best to apply it, I have not been let down. I've even fooled myself, thinking "Did I get some sun today?" before remembering I had this on. I'm trying to stay away from tanning,and this gives me a healthy, sunkissed glow.

on 12/1/2009 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This bronzer is my take to the beach powder/bronzer.. only because of all my bronzers it is the least expensive if I lose something when I go to the beach.

The color and texture is amazing and I could honestly compare it to my Guerlain Terracotta. The packaging is a disaster and can easily fall apart but I have found that when it does I put it into a CD clear box and it works perfectly.

Please be aware that the color is light -- and it will not work on some medium and darker skins.

I use this when I don't use my Bobbi Brown, Guerlain or Stila Bronzers -- but the quality is comparable. It is not shiny, shimmery or glittery.

Love it and have some hoarded as there was a rumour a while back that it was going to be disc.

on 9/13/2009 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I must say how I love this product! I have tried tons of bronzers/blushes out there (smashbox, nars, lancome, stila) and for whatever reason this one works for me. I can see how this would not be for people who are really tan. This product does not make me break out at all and looks very natural. This one is a keeper for me!

on 5/29/2009 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is NOT FOR TAN PEOPLE. It's way too light for us. Apart from that I don't like the texture. It doesn't blend well.
I will not repurchase.

on 1/29/2009 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Makes me break out terribly. I've never had this with another Neutrogena product. But literally where ever I put it, I get almost a rash-like mound of cystic acne. I've tried saving it for special occasion, using different brushes to apply it with, NOTHING works. Pretty tone so it's really unfortunate it didn't work for me. But I've never had a product make me break out this badly before :(

on 12/8/2005 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this in sunkissed and I love it. It hasnt broken me out and is subtle. You can totally build this up so it's darker and the color is not orangey or muddy at all. Plus it's not the expensive because i got it at ULTA and used the coupon. But you can usually find this on sale in most drugstores.

It's winter and I needed more color on my face and this is perfect to give me that healthy glow!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a bronzer for this spring. I stumbled across this one at Walmart. I picked it up for $9.99. I was kind of skeptical at first but I like it. It gives my medium fair skin a sun-kissed glow. Toss the small brush that comes with it, its useless. But all in all, this bronzer works great for me.