Neutrogena Healthy Skin Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.8

Talc, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Ultramarines, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake

The perfect tone. I've been wearing this for months and it blends out great. Love it.

on 11/17/2013 4:21:00 PM

Absolutely favourite bronzer.It goes great with Neutrogena's pressed powder.Blends amazingly with my skintone & matches my neck! No orange color & can wear as a blush too.Love this product.Definitely will buy again when it is near empty =)

on 5/13/2010 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not blend and looks so orange.

on 3/28/2010 8:14:00 PM

Great natural looking bronzer. Sheer coverage. Matte finish. Would repurchase. Righteous d/s buy!

on 12/1/2009 11:57:00 AM

I honestly don't quite know what to make of this product. At first I thought I liked it, but as time went on and I kept using it, I started noticing that under certain lighting conditions my complexion did have an orangey hue (something I CAN'T STAND and pretty much equals an absolute deal breaker for me in terms of a bronzer or blush). It disappointed me a lot, because I'd been using it daily all this time and thought I'd discovered the proverbial bronzer holy grail with this product. I will say that it's sheer (i.e. not intensely pigmented) so it's kind of fool proof in its application and blending. But I just can't get over the orangeness factor. When I saw that, it turned me off and made me go :( Oh well, guess it's back to the drawing board. *sigh* ...

on 11/28/2009 6:11:00 PM

AHH!!! woot!! woot!! woot!! woot!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
awesome bronzer one of my HG hahaha for bronzer!
love the color, i believe it was one of my first bronzers ;)
it never fails on me :P
great for summer and winter!!!! yay!!!
i think it would look good on any skin tone!!! :]
GREAT bronzer!!!!! and i love the brand anything from neutrogena i do not have a problem with!!!

I came upon this trying to find a matte drugstore bronzer. For once, I had to find a bronzer that does not look shimmery all over and something that looks natural yet gives you a glow. As for me, I would not buy this again because it looks too orange. I guess that's jsut because of my skin tone, but it does look orange on my friends too. If you put a little on, it looks fine, but I like to accentuate my cheeks, so I do like to have noticeable bronzer on there, and it makes my cheeks look orange-ish. I like the matness of this, although it does have shimmer that is not noticeable. I like how you cna blend colors, and of course I like the brand.

on 8/31/2008 3:53:00 PM

I like this product, it doesn't make me look orange, but the price is horrible for such a small amount of product...for someone on a budget, not the best buy.

on 5/28/2008 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried a lot of high end bronzers. This is exactly what a fair, light or medium skin tone needs. The hint of color can be layered and you can get darker shades from the same product. It does look very natural regardless of layering the product. It gives a great glow without looking greasy. My oily skin does not get any oilier from this, which is a plus.

This product gives a healthy bronze glow that doesn't look too orange or brown! It goes on very naturally, especially with a larger bronzer brush. It didn't cause me to break out and doesn't come on too dark when I apply it and definitely didn't look powdery. I would highly recommend this for a drugstore bronzer :). Except the only thing that sucks is the small brush that comes with the bronzer.