Neutrogena Healthy Skin Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

Talc, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Ultramarines, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake

on 7/3/2012 2:12:00 PM

I have been using this bronzer for at least 4-5 years. Its been my go to bronzer. I am pretty fair and this is the perfect bronzer for me. I love how it isnt too dark for my skin but gives me a amazing glow. I apply it after my foundation to my temples and cheeks and nose, and I always look like i have a little tan, which I am pretty dang white and can't tan. If you are looking for a new bronzer try this one!

on 5/13/2010 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not blend and looks so orange.

on 9/13/2009 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I must say how I love this product! I have tried tons of bronzers/blushes out there (smashbox, nars, lancome, stila) and for whatever reason this one works for me. I can see how this would not be for people who are really tan. This product does not make me break out at all and looks very natural. This one is a keeper for me!

on 8/31/2008 3:53:00 PM

I like this product, it doesn't make me look orange, but the price is horrible for such a small amount of product...for someone on a budget, not the best buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this! I've tried several bronzers, from drugstore brands to department stores brands, and they always looked off on my light skin. They were either too dark or too orange or too ruddy. This stuff however, is great for fair skin. It's not orange, and since it's sheer, it's not too dark. It gives me a perfect sunkissed glow. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, which seems pretty flimsy. I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was a Fabulous product. I purchased it in Sunkissed 30 - and you can build up to the right color you want... and my face was very smooth and it did not cause me to breakout in any way...

on 12/8/2005 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this in sunkissed and I love it. It hasnt broken me out and is subtle. You can totally build this up so it's darker and the color is not orangey or muddy at all. Plus it's not the expensive because i got it at ULTA and used the coupon. But you can usually find this on sale in most drugstores.

It's winter and I needed more color on my face and this is perfect to give me that healthy glow!

on 7/23/2005 11:15:00 AM

Ugh! I know others liked it, but I just hated this stuff! Maybe I was spoiled with guerlain's amazing bronzer before, but i was low on cash and so i decided to buy this instead. It is really streaky and hard to blend well. It always ends up looking like warpaint! I recommend guerlains's bronzer if you're willing to spend the money. edit--i just bought mac in sunbasque and it was FATHOMS better than this crap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very good bronzer, looks very natural. I am very pale, so bronzer is like a godsend. I find this bronzer also works well on eyes, and it makes me look healthy, which is defienetly (is that spelled right?) a plus. My advice: anyone whos undecided about purchasing this, I highly recommend it!

on 4/5/2005 10:29:00 AM

I bought this on a whim. I was sick of my L'Oreal Sunkissed bronzer which is way, way too shimmery. This one is great. I am a PPP and this gives me a natural,healthy glow. Just enough shimmer to make me look glowy and not sweaty. It is kind of expensive for a drugstore brand($9.99) but it will last quite awhile. I agree, the brush is worthless. Invest in a good brush and I think you'll love this bronzer. Bonus: hasn't caused a breakout on my very acne prone skin.