Neutrogena Healthy Skin Bronzer

No Image

4.2

Talc, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Ultramarines, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake

on 11/29/2017 10:37:00 AM

Neutrogena is one of those brands that I often gloss over while perusing the drugstore aisles. But after hearing about this a couple times on YT, I decided to check it out. And wuddayaknow? It's amazeballs. I'm neutral leaning warm, around NC15/20 and the tone is perfection on me. It looks very natural and is easy to blend. There's very little kick up in the pan and I don't have to tap my brush off at all when I use it. I have around 8 bronzers in my collection, mostly HE and this one is constantly picked over those.

The perfect tone. I've been wearing this for months and it blends out great. Love it.

on 11/17/2013 4:21:00 PM

Absolutely favourite bronzer.It goes great with Neutrogena's pressed powder.Blends amazingly with my skintone & matches my neck! No orange color & can wear as a blush too.Love this product.Definitely will buy again when it is near empty =)

on 1/6/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE this bronzer. For me, it works as both a blush and bronzer, which is great...and the sunkissed color look sooo good!!I've been using this product for over a year. I use this on a daily basis and it's one of those products I just can't live without!!

on 7/3/2012 2:12:00 PM

I have been using this bronzer for at least 4-5 years. Its been my go to bronzer. I am pretty fair and this is the perfect bronzer for me. I love how it isnt too dark for my skin but gives me a amazing glow. I apply it after my foundation to my temples and cheeks and nose, and I always look like i have a little tan, which I am pretty dang white and can't tan. If you are looking for a new bronzer try this one!

I have used this stuff for years, and it is fabulous!! I have fair skin so it's hard to find something that makes me look a bit sunkissed but not unnaturally tan or orange. I don't have to use much and it goes on evenly and is very natural looking. Definitely a must have for anyone!

on 4/19/2011 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the first bronzer I've ever used. I have fair skin and am always weary of looking orange. I am so glad I tried this. It gives me a lightly tanned look without looking unnatural. This first time I used it, I did have a slightly dirty look. This was my own error in application. Once I figured out how best to apply it, I have not been let down. I've even fooled myself, thinking "Did I get some sun today?" before remembering I had this on. I'm trying to stay away from tanning,and this gives me a healthy, sunkissed glow.

on 3/28/2010 8:14:00 PM

Great natural looking bronzer. Sheer coverage. Matte finish. Would repurchase. Righteous d/s buy!

on 5/13/2010 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not blend and looks so orange.

on 11/6/2010 6:30:00 PM

I have super fair skin. I use Jergen's gradual tan moisturizer every day though, so I have a little bit of color. I've literally used every bronzer I could get my hands on...and have only found a few that "suffice". This one, however, is the best color-match I've ever found for my skin tone. It's the most believable, natural-looking "tan" for fair gals I've ever seen. It's not orange at all and doesn't clash with cool hair colors. Love it. The sheen is so incredibly subtle. Not sparkly at all and not flat. I blends well, it builds well, so you can wear more or less, whichever you feel. The brush is just for looks, definitely use a kabuki or bronzer brush. If you have very fair skin like I do, go light with the application or you might look a little sunburned, but still natural. :)