Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 25-29
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

I bought this product because I heard sooo many great things about this product, when I used it the first time it was really nice, then about the third time I used it I had really bad dandruff and my hair was really oily!!! it sucks!!

on 12/24/2008 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

If you chemically treat your hair on a regular basis, you need this shampoo in your stash. My hair is fine, naturally kinky 4a, relaxed and I permanently color twice a year and this has been such a great shampoo for my hair. Somehow while it leaves the hair soft and well-conditioned, it also puts strength back in too for a nice balance. Doesn't leave the hair stripped, nor weighed down. And the pH is perfect for the hair and scalp.

For those of you who try it once and hate it, give it a try for longer than that. I must admit the first two times I tried it, I was on the fence about it, but the third time was the charm and my hair has benefited ever since. I love the whole K-pak line and would definitely re-purchase, as I have many times already.

Popular Shampoos