Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.9

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 4/23/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought mine of strawberrynet on sale (and on a whim).

Love this stuff. I get lots of compliments when I wash my hair with it so it has almost become my regular shampoo. I find using too many treatments that have protein in them can make your hair look like straw after awhile, but this somehow repairs your hair without doing that (I guess cause you wash it out :P). It also smells really good. If I can get it on sale (it was like $11) then I will definitely buy this again.

For reference - I have medium length type 1 hair that has been permemantly dyed.

on 3/23/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after getting a full head of highlights and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much of a change I saw in one shampoo!! I love the smell too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Luckily I bought the small travel bottles of this shampoo and conditioner, because this didn't work out too well for me. For reference, my hair is medium length, normal, and curly. Since coloring my hair last summer, my hair is prone to dryness and frizz. After using both the shampoo and conditioner, my hair was very soft and smelled good. It wasn't until my hair air-dried that I really saw the results for my hair. It looked matted and dull and I had to re-wet my hair and put a leave-in to make my hair look decent. The shampoo is very gentle and the conditioner gets out knots pretty well, but unfotunately the dry down proved this is not an appropriate product for me even though my hair loves protein and I never had any problems with the other products in the line. I will save this duo for when my hair really needs it, but for now I'll try something else like the liquid reconstructor.

on 3/21/2010 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I love the scent but it isn't very strong and once your hair is dry you can't really smell it very much. It's really repaired my chemically damaged hair. I've been getting alot of compliments on my hair lately and the only thing i've been doing differently is using this shampoo and conditioner! I would definitely buy this again and am now looking more in the this line of haircare. The price point is pretty decent for this quality of shampoo and you can find great deals at salons.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THis stuff is great. I was on the hunt for a good shampoo and conditioner and after reading reviews decided to go for this. I almost purchased the shampoo and conditioner separately (which would have been a bit pricey) but there was a gift bag for 19.95 that had the shampoo, conditioner, kpak treatment and ultra hydrating mask. I used the shampoo and conditioner and WOW! My hair looked so good. I don't use a lot of product. Just Paul Mitchell flexible hold styling foam. I blowdry and flat iron plus I have a relaxer so my strands have to be well cared for to thrive. I have used many products and I have to say this stuff is great. I am still trying to decide which is better between this and Bumble and Bumble's Damage Therapy. I will update when I decide. This year I am on the quest for one product line and this may be it.

on 12/24/2008 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

If you chemically treat your hair on a regular basis, you need this shampoo in your stash. My hair is fine, naturally kinky 4a, relaxed and I permanently color twice a year and this has been such a great shampoo for my hair. Somehow while it leaves the hair soft and well-conditioned, it also puts strength back in too for a nice balance. Doesn't leave the hair stripped, nor weighed down. And the pH is perfect for the hair and scalp.

For those of you who try it once and hate it, give it a try for longer than that. I must admit the first two times I tried it, I was on the fence about it, but the third time was the charm and my hair has benefited ever since. I love the whole K-pak line and would definitely re-purchase, as I have many times already.

on 11/5/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am not a fan of the K-Pak line, however this shampoo is great. It smells awesome (it's always about the smell!) and it makes my very dry hair feel clean but definitely hydrated - the pH level has something to do with that. It doesn't tangle my hair which is a miracle in itself; I would definitely purchase this again.

on 10/29/2008 10:31:00 PM

I've been rebonding my hair on a twice yearly basis since 2003 plus colouring it every 3 months or so. My hair dresser put me on to K-pak about 4 months ago & I'm loving it, Prior to this I was using Kerestase & L'Oreal Liss extreme which were ok but weren't really doing anything spectacular for me. Now after using K-Pak my hair is so soft, smooth & healthy looking, I have less fly aways & it almost looks like virgin hair again.
I love this stuff, I have already converted my friends over to it & I would highly recommend K-Pak to every one

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After reading reviews for this product, I am thoroughly confused LOL. My Joico K-Pak shampoo does not smell like rotten eggs, in fact it smells quite nice...like bananas. It also leaves my dry, frizzy hair in better condition than any other shampoo I've tried to date. The results are pretty immediate. So why, do you ask, am I giving this product only 2 stars? Well, sadly...every time I've used this shampoo I've noticed that my hair starts shedding excessively! When I run my fingers through my hair, it comes out in small clumps! I'm pretty sad about his, because I really like how my hair looks and feels when I use this shampoo.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have very fine hair and find while it is very healthy it is still pretty fragile...I was told to use the entire k pack line even though my hair was not considered 'damaged' to my hairdresser. She told me it contains a lot of hair protiens that a lot of shampoo's and conditioners simply don't. So gave it a shot...after 6 months of using it I have found my hair is definatly stronger and is actually growing faster...my hair dresser said putting the 'keratin' protein in my hair from these products has shown to stimulate hair growth and is wonderful for the scalp...nuff said!! THIS STUFF IS GREAT FOR FINE HAIR!

Popular Shampoos