Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 25-29
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

As someone that has jumped around for years trying to find a shampoo that won't weigh my hair down but still give me hydration and repair my dead locks, I've tried pretty much everything. After debating, I finally tried K Pak. I am in LOVE. K Pak is light weight enough for my hair (which is fine but I have a lot of it) but leaves it feeling very healthy and not dried to shit. The price is reasonable (for a salon brand, Joico makes honest claims, and doesn't charge an obscene amount for their products I feel). Anyone like me who is always experimenting with their hair be that, bleaching, coloring or anything of the like should try this out.

on 2/5/2010 7:23:00 PM

My hair was very damaged from flat ironing and bleaching it was breaking off and very dry so i started using this and the matching conditioner and reconstructor im now happy to say that my hair is on its way back to looking healthy and shiney again. If your hair is damaged i would recamend this. I will repurchase when i run out :)

on 8/31/2008 7:18:00 AM

I think this is a pretty good shampoo, I use it with the hydrating treatment so maybe they just work well together :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I do not recommend this. This dried out my hair and did not do anything for frizz. There are much better products on the market like Pureology which are worth the extra money.

This is the worst shampoo I have ever useed! It doesn't lather worth crap!!!!! Just to get the slightest tad of lather (and I mean very very little!) I have to use at least 4 times more shampoo then I have ever had to use w/ any shampoo I have ever tried and still I do not get a real lather. Amazing how a brand that can make the best conditioner I have ever uswed K_Pal reconstruc conditioner, can make the worst shampoo from the same line! Awful awful awful!

I had so many people recommend this that I was shocked when I actually tried it & didn't like it. I have nothg good to say about it, I used it in combination with the conditioner & my hair was so flat, it sucked the life right out of my curls. The over ripened banana smell was nauseating, I tried getting used to it thinking maybe I was just having a bad day but I used it for a week with no change. On the 8th day I used some L'Oreal shampoo I had laying around & my hair went back to it's old self again. Needless to say I won't be buying this again! Save your money!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I found this shampoo and conditioner line to not be moisturizing enough and didn't detangle my long/fine/dry hair. I think there are much better products on the market today.

on 10/30/2002 2:20:00 PM

I started using the K-Pak shampoo, daily conditioner, reconstructor, and leave-in conditioner after I decided to change my haircolor (then messed up and had to dye over it again), and I swear that even when I had virgin hair, it was never this silky. Well worth the money, and I wish I'd known about K-Pak sooner!

Popular Shampoos