Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.6

Deionized Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Thioctic Acid, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycolipids, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxy Dibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-4, Hyaluronic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethylammonium Chloride, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-6, Laureth-3, Propoxy Tetramethyl Piperidinyl, Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 10/11/2017 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really like this, my hair(form dsoarhair.com) is oily at the roots and dry at first, but is generally pretty healthy. The problem I've had in the past with other shampoos is build up and getting really oily really fast and not feeling like my hair is clean at all. This cleans my hair without making it feel stripped. Sometimes I get dandruff on my hairline even if my hair is dirty/oily (weird contradiction I know!) and when I use this shampoo it completely fixes it without smelling like a disgusting dandruff-only shampoo (I've only known dandruff-fixing products to be smelly). I get a lot of volume from this shampoo too, and a nice amount of shine

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love Joico, it's my favorite salon brand, but for the price, the k-pak formulas could perform better. It smells really good, but misses the mark. I seem to have more hair than normal going down with drain when rinsing. Not good. =/ Overall, I absolutley love this brand but the k-pak is only for very damaged hair, I didn't notice any improvement with mine and mine isn't overly damaged, just heat styled and color treated. I'll stick with the color and moisture lines, those are beyond amazing!!

on 3/18/2015 11:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I tried this shampoo and the accompanying conditioner for about 2-3 months. It never really did much for my thin and dry hair. The shampoo wasn't too bad but it wasn't anything special. I really hated the conditioner. I'm used to drugstore conditioners and was really surprised at how runny the conditioner it was. I had to use a LOT to fully condition my hair. I also noticed quite a bit of hair falling out since using this shampoo and conditioner, so I'm definitely not going to repurchase.
Going to try some Costco shampoo, heard they have some good ones for a lot cheaper.

on 3/16/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The joico shampoos dry out my hair. I don't use them. My hair is colored and needs more moisture-nothing worse than dried out hair.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this shampoo with the coordinating conditioner for the last year and I can say that I will never stop purchasing them. I have platinum blonde hair that it to my waist. With bleaching and heat styling, my hair is very fragile. This shampoo and conditioner is the perfect match for my hair. The shampoo gently cleanses and does not strip your hair. After rinsing, you can still feel moisture in your hair. The consistency is rich and creamy. It lathers up very nice. The smell is amazing. Not too strong, just the right amount of fragrance. This product (shampoo and conditioner) has brought my hair back to life and has contributed to its overall health. The shampoo and conditioner can be a little pricey, but Ulta usually has a good deal on them when they have their liter sale. Definitely give this a try and I guarantee you will fall in love.

on 11/16/2013 2:10:00 PM

I head great things about this shampoo but it just did not work for me. It makes my fine hair very oily, and the conditioner does not condition my hair. It kind of smells like rotting bananas, but its a scent that you get used to. The shampoo and conditioner are both very liquidy, I prefer a thicker consistency. It does not leave my hair feeling nice at all, no-name drugstore brands make my hair feel a lot smoother and softer than this. It leaves a lot of residue and my scalp around the front of my head feels heavy with oil and unclean after using this shampoo, while the back of my head feels dry, as it has dried out my ends. Definitely would not recommend this, try a sample before you spend the money. Fortunately I bought mine at Ulta in a bundle of shampoo and conditioner and deep conditioner for a lot less than its actual price.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have fine hair that is not exactly what you would call abundant. It is extremely fragile & colour treated. This shampoo has been working really well for me. I use it in conjunction with the matching conditioner & the K-Pak Revitaluxe. I really like them all.

I used the same shampoo & conditioner for many years & over the past 2 years, after some extreme stress, my hair was just looking worse than ever. Really damaged, dry, brittle, frizzy...all bad pretty much all the time no matter how I tried to style or hide it. I bought these joico products & noticed a difference from the first use (I believe most of the credit goes to the revitaluxe though).

This shampoo doesn't ruin my colour. Gives a nice, rich, creamy lather. I have never used it all on it's own, so I can't comment on that.

on 6/12/2013 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First off, I have thick, dry, damaged, frizzy hair. I find it sooo hard to find products that make it silky,shiny, smooth and managable, but the K-PAK range is amazing! Joico is my favourite brand when it comes to hair care and it's the only thing I use now. K-PAK is my absolute favourite so far and I'll always come back to it. I got a set of the Shampoo, Conditioner and K-PAK revitaluxe treatment (which is literally the best thing I've ever tried on my hair) and now i'm so in love. Plus the K-PAK range smells AMAZING, all Joico products do which is always important in hair products to me. But anyway, I highly reccomend the Shampoo, it's the only shampoo which doesn't make my hair feel super tangly and weird after I've used it, and it obviously works best using the K-PAK conditioner as well :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this, because everytime I wash my hair with this shampoo I have a good hair day. My hair is straight, medium thickness and blond I only color my roots about every 2 months but a while ago I got ombre and had to bleach out my ends 2 times to get them light enough, oh boy where they damaged. My hair looked unhealthy so I chopped of the ends and needed some good care for the rest of my hair. This turned my dry lifeless hair back into soft, silky and glossy hair! I would repurchase even though I find it expensive it gives me the "just got back from the salon look" kinda hair!

I'm going through beauty school right now and it's so hard to resist changing my hair color every other day. So needless to say, my hair is fried. I've been using this shampoo, along with keratin complex conditioner and their products, and my hair is finally becoming healthy again. The shine is back in my hair and the split ends are staying away. I highly recommend this shampoo if your hair is over processed.