Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 12/30/2012 1:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have very thick, dry hair. Its been drier lately due to Brazilian treatment. I bought this with matching conditioner and kpak, using all 3 is def helping my hair. Ive been using this for about a month.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have never tried Joico products before, and so far I'm loving it. My hair is dry/course/frizzy and I swear it has tamed it! I got a large size of both the shampoo and conditioner AND a conditioner treatment for $30 at a beauty supply store and I'm glad I did. My head has never felt cleaner, hair softer and smells absolutely delicious. The shampoo is thick too, which I like for better lather. And it rinses off nicely.

I recommend this brand to my friends, so far so good.