Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

4.5

Deionized Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Thioctic Acid, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycolipids, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxy Dibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-4, Hyaluronic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethylammonium Chloride, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-6, Laureth-3, Propoxy Tetramethyl Piperidinyl, Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 12/30/2012 1:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have very thick, dry hair. Its been drier lately due to Brazilian treatment. I bought this with matching conditioner and kpak, using all 3 is def helping my hair. Ive been using this for about a month.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have never tried Joico products before, and so far I'm loving it. My hair is dry/course/frizzy and I swear it has tamed it! I got a large size of both the shampoo and conditioner AND a conditioner treatment for $30 at a beauty supply store and I'm glad I did. My head has never felt cleaner, hair softer and smells absolutely delicious. The shampoo is thick too, which I like for better lather. And it rinses off nicely.

I recommend this brand to my friends, so far so good.