Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

4.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

As someone that has jumped around for years trying to find a shampoo that won't weigh my hair down but still give me hydration and repair my dead locks, I've tried pretty much everything. After debating, I finally tried K Pak. I am in LOVE. K Pak is light weight enough for my hair (which is fine but I have a lot of it) but leaves it feeling very healthy and not dried to shit. The price is reasonable (for a salon brand, Joico makes honest claims, and doesn't charge an obscene amount for their products I feel). Anyone like me who is always experimenting with their hair be that, bleaching, coloring or anything of the like should try this out.

on 2/5/2010 7:23:00 PM

My hair was very damaged from flat ironing and bleaching it was breaking off and very dry so i started using this and the matching conditioner and reconstructor im now happy to say that my hair is on its way back to looking healthy and shiney again. If your hair is damaged i would recamend this. I will repurchase when i run out :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After reading reviews for this product, I am thoroughly confused LOL. My Joico K-Pak shampoo does not smell like rotten eggs, in fact it smells quite nice...like bananas. It also leaves my dry, frizzy hair in better condition than any other shampoo I've tried to date. The results are pretty immediate. So why, do you ask, am I giving this product only 2 stars? Well, sadly...every time I've used this shampoo I've noticed that my hair starts shedding excessively! When I run my fingers through my hair, it comes out in small clumps! I'm pretty sad about his, because I really like how my hair looks and feels when I use this shampoo.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have very fine hair and find while it is very healthy it is still pretty fragile...I was told to use the entire k pack line even though my hair was not considered 'damaged' to my hairdresser. She told me it contains a lot of hair protiens that a lot of shampoo's and conditioners simply don't. So gave it a shot...after 6 months of using it I have found my hair is definatly stronger and is actually growing faster...my hair dresser said putting the 'keratin' protein in my hair from these products has shown to stimulate hair growth and is wonderful for the scalp...nuff said!! THIS STUFF IS GREAT FOR FINE HAIR!

Popular Shampoos