Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.4

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 4/23/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought mine of strawberrynet on sale (and on a whim).

Love this stuff. I get lots of compliments when I wash my hair with it so it has almost become my regular shampoo. I find using too many treatments that have protein in them can make your hair look like straw after awhile, but this somehow repairs your hair without doing that (I guess cause you wash it out :P). It also smells really good. If I can get it on sale (it was like $11) then I will definitely buy this again.

For reference - I have medium length type 1 hair that has been permemantly dyed.

on 11/8/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really good product for people who color their hair and/or use heat to style. I have nearly platinum bleached hair that I straighten or curl occasionally (maybe once a week). I use Aphogee 2 step protein treatment about once every 6 weeks, but I felt that I needed something else for inbetween treatments. My hair is somewhat weak so it breaks and dries out very easily.
I ordered this product from Walgreens for about $5 cheaper than everywhere else. I used it a couple of times a week for a while till I realized that it was just too much protein for my hair so it started going back to being dry and unmanageable. I started rotating this shampoo with others and now it works wonderfully. It makes my hair healthier, easier to comb through, and shinier than anything else I've tried. I also like that my hair feels even better the day after I wash it as it is not a tangled mess like when I use regular shampoos.
I like that I can rotate with other shampoos because this product is quite expensive. I paid about $15 for a 10oz bottle, which is not much but luckily I won't have to use it as often. It's a good product and definitely worth trying if you think that your hair needs it.
I will repurchase in the future.

on 3/21/2010 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I love the scent but it isn't very strong and once your hair is dry you can't really smell it very much. It's really repaired my chemically damaged hair. I've been getting alot of compliments on my hair lately and the only thing i've been doing differently is using this shampoo and conditioner! I would definitely buy this again and am now looking more in the this line of haircare. The price point is pretty decent for this quality of shampoo and you can find great deals at salons.

on 8/31/2008 7:18:00 AM

I think this is a pretty good shampoo, I use it with the hydrating treatment so maybe they just work well together :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I do not recommend this. This dried out my hair and did not do anything for frizz. There are much better products on the market like Pureology which are worth the extra money.

Popular Shampoos