Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

4.2

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a huge fan of Joico products and switched from the "BodyLuxe" to this one. I'm loosing much less hair in the shower and my hair is super soft. Unfortunately its pretty flat now but it was a sacrifice I had to make *volume or healthy. I bought it at a salon in the 3.7L jugs for $50each. It's basically like getting it 50% off if you buy in bulk. You just need to be sure you like it cause it will last you a year!

on 3/23/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after getting a full head of highlights and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much of a change I saw in one shampoo!! I love the smell too!

on 1/23/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got the reconstructor 2 years ago but I never felt that it did anything for me. At the time I wasn't coloring my hair and it was probably in the best shape it's ever been. Last summer I decided to go light auburn and I love everything about it, except that my un-ideal hair type to begin with has now become damaged. I'm sure I want to stay red for the forseeable future, so I've been on the hunt for products to help it look shiny and healthy. I came across this in a gift set with the shampoo and conditioner for only $12.50 (!) So I picked it up, curious to see how it worked and sort of amazed at the price. I love this stuff. The feel of the shampoo is rich and thick, and I like the smell. Combined with the conditioner, I find it's much easier to get a brush through my thin, easily knottable hair (I can fight for whole minutes with knots in the morning sometimes). Best of all my usually intensely puffy hair calms down and looks smoother and more controlled during the day. I'm considering getting the pump bottles next time I like this stuff so much.

on 10/29/2008 10:31:00 PM

I've been rebonding my hair on a twice yearly basis since 2003 plus colouring it every 3 months or so. My hair dresser put me on to K-pak about 4 months ago & I'm loving it, Prior to this I was using Kerestase & L'Oreal Liss extreme which were ok but weren't really doing anything spectacular for me. Now after using K-Pak my hair is so soft, smooth & healthy looking, I have less fly aways & it almost looks like virgin hair again.
I love this stuff, I have already converted my friends over to it & I would highly recommend K-Pak to every one

In addition to not moisturizing my wavy hair very well, it built up on my roots like crazy! And I don't have super-oily hair to begin with! Even after one day's use, I found myself grabbing my Suave apple shampoo the next morning because my hair was so gunky. Suave shampoos are notorious for stripping my hair...so when I willingly use it on my hair despite other choices available under my bathroom sink, that should tell you something. I ended up exchanging this for Brocato Cloud 9.

on 2/11/2004 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ohhhhh the coconut, pina colada scent is great in the morning showers! As you can tell, I love this product. I have thick, straight hair that gets dyed frequently so this helps bring the shine back. Hair feels so silky after every use.

Popular Shampoos