Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.8

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

As someone that has jumped around for years trying to find a shampoo that won't weigh my hair down but still give me hydration and repair my dead locks, I've tried pretty much everything. After debating, I finally tried K Pak. I am in LOVE. K Pak is light weight enough for my hair (which is fine but I have a lot of it) but leaves it feeling very healthy and not dried to shit. The price is reasonable (for a salon brand, Joico makes honest claims, and doesn't charge an obscene amount for their products I feel). Anyone like me who is always experimenting with their hair be that, bleaching, coloring or anything of the like should try this out.

I bought this product because I heard sooo many great things about this product, when I used it the first time it was really nice, then about the third time I used it I had really bad dandruff and my hair was really oily!!! it sucks!!

on 2/5/2010 7:23:00 PM

My hair was very damaged from flat ironing and bleaching it was breaking off and very dry so i started using this and the matching conditioner and reconstructor im now happy to say that my hair is on its way back to looking healthy and shiney again. If your hair is damaged i would recamend this. I will repurchase when i run out :)

on 10/29/2008 10:31:00 PM

I've been rebonding my hair on a twice yearly basis since 2003 plus colouring it every 3 months or so. My hair dresser put me on to K-pak about 4 months ago & I'm loving it, Prior to this I was using Kerestase & L'Oreal Liss extreme which were ok but weren't really doing anything spectacular for me. Now after using K-Pak my hair is so soft, smooth & healthy looking, I have less fly aways & it almost looks like virgin hair again.
I love this stuff, I have already converted my friends over to it & I would highly recommend K-Pak to every one

In addition to not moisturizing my wavy hair very well, it built up on my roots like crazy! And I don't have super-oily hair to begin with! Even after one day's use, I found myself grabbing my Suave apple shampoo the next morning because my hair was so gunky. Suave shampoos are notorious for stripping my hair...so when I willingly use it on my hair despite other choices available under my bathroom sink, that should tell you something. I ended up exchanging this for Brocato Cloud 9.

i dont think i have ever called a product my HG but i think this might be it. this was on sale so i got the chance to try the K-Pak line. paid only 9.90 and that already includes the shampoo, conditioner and the reconstructor at 150ml each. i did not like the conditioner that much so i tried using the shampoo with my usual conditioner, in this case pantene, and wow! my hair was soft, smooth with massive shine!!! for the first time i felt like i dont have to put an anti frizz product on my hair. im really impressed by this stuff. though the regular price is quiet expensive, i dont mind paying that much as long as it works. and i hope it wont stop working for me coz right now my hair is loving this!

I had so many people recommend this that I was shocked when I actually tried it & didn't like it. I have nothg good to say about it, I used it in combination with the conditioner & my hair was so flat, it sucked the life right out of my curls. The over ripened banana smell was nauseating, I tried getting used to it thinking maybe I was just having a bad day but I used it for a week with no change. On the 8th day I used some L'Oreal shampoo I had laying around & my hair went back to it's old self again. Needless to say I won't be buying this again! Save your money!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this product. I rarely buy the same shampoo twice, and now that I'm getting to the bottom of this bottle I had been starting to look at reviews to decide what to try next. The reason I'm writing this review is because I realized I don't want to try something else! I have lots of fine, curly hair (but a TON of it) that's been treated terribly over the past year (repeated highlighting compounded with sun and salt water). It was course and frizzy and difficult to run my hands through. After using this stuff every time I wash my hair for the past month or so, my hair has found a new life. It's shiny, bouncy, and soft to the touch. Plus, any guy who smells my hair needs to lean in for another whiff. They love it! (NOTE: I've been using this in conjunction with the K-PAK Intense Hydrating Treatment, which I also love but don't think I'll buy again now that my hair is under control. I'll definitely be giving the daily conditioner a try, though.)

I have tried almost every shampoo. from drugstore brands to salon. this stuff, I will NEVER stop using.I was dying my hair alot and the color would never hold. gone in two weeks. (yes, even with salon stuff) I last dyed my hair with a SEMI- permanent dye and almost a month later the color is STILL there!! very gentle, nice scent, my hair has never looked better.teamed up with the daily conditioner and occasional use of reconstructor and I am one happy girl.will keep buying again and again...

Popular Shampoos