Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.3

Deionized Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Thioctic Acid, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycolipids, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxy Dibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-4, Hyaluronic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethylammonium Chloride, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-6, Laureth-3, Propoxy Tetramethyl Piperidinyl, Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 3/28/2015 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like another said, it does not lather up as much as some, however it is excellent for my baby-fine dry hair. Used with the Conditioner they leave my hair soft and smooth. I alternate with Redken Diamond oil Shampoo and Conditioner (also excellent). I took one point off because I have to use a little more of this product to get a good lather for my long hair.

on 4/23/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought mine of strawberrynet on sale (and on a whim).

Love this stuff. I get lots of compliments when I wash my hair with it so it has almost become my regular shampoo. I find using too many treatments that have protein in them can make your hair look like straw after awhile, but this somehow repairs your hair without doing that (I guess cause you wash it out :P). It also smells really good. If I can get it on sale (it was like $11) then I will definitely buy this again.

For reference - I have medium length type 1 hair that has been permemantly dyed.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have damaged hair and this is the only shampoo that when i rinse out my hair is not tangled or dry. Its the best shampoo for repairing hair as well!

on 3/26/2009 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have thick, coarse, dry hair and I didn't like this shampoo for my hair. For some reason, my hair felt drier after using this and the matching conditioner. Also, like other users, I have noticed that my hair has been falling out more since I started using this. The smell is very light...I think I would prefer a slightly stronger scent. Will not be repurchasing this. If you're looking for a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner, I would avoid this.

on 12/31/2008 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I only buy this bc my hair dresser told me too, bc my hair is so extremely fine and very dry from all the years of dyeing/bleaching etc. So I bought it along w/ the Kpac that she used on me in the salon, and I use it all religously, and the next time I went in, which was 3 mos. later, she told me I really need to start using the Joico products!!! Well, I have been, for the past 3 mos!!!! Then she said, "OH, well, your hair does seem to be a little better".....that makes me wonder, do they get some sort of "kick back" for recomending it or what? I haven't noticed anything different, and I use to use Pantene, which really didn't seem any different, just cheaper. I have yet to find a phenominal hair product..lol..but I continue to use it, in hopes that maybe it will work...
P.S. I did quit buying it from my salon, when I saw they sell it at KROGERs , its still expensive, but maybe a couple dollars cheaper.
usually when products start to be sold at the grocery store, they start recomending a new product.....hmmm

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

For really dry and damaged hair, this entire line is outstanding, I alternate this with Amplyfy shampoo b/c my hair is super fine. NOTE: This isavailable in generic at Sally's yet.