Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by skin type : Other
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.9

Deionized Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Thioctic Acid, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycolipids, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxy Dibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-4, Hyaluronic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethylammonium Chloride, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-6, Laureth-3, Propoxy Tetramethyl Piperidinyl, Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

i tried this based on a recommendation from a friend who has dyed her hair multiple times & heat styles frequently. i have A LOT of hair, very thick & wavy. i blow dry maybe once every two weeks. i only had to use this once in conjunction with the conditioner to know that it wasn't what my hair wants/needs. within 24 hours of using this, my hair was greasy and limp. for my hair to be greasy after one day of washing is quite a feat as my hair is normally quite dry.
i had high hopes for this product but i don't think it's for me.
on a positive note, it smells fantastic and the scent lasts throughout the day.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! My hair had taken a beating over the years of dying and GHDing it since i was 14 (i'm 18 now). My hair had got to the point when it just stopped growing all together. I can honestly say this product gave my hair life again! I'm on my 2nd bottle of this stuff and my hair has looked its best in years. My boyfriend even noticed. Go out and grab this product!!!

I bought sample sizes of this and the K-PAK cond., both are fabulous. This combo so far has left my hair really soft, shiny and for some reason enhances my wavy hair! I'll keep using until the sample bottles are gone, but I'm pretty sure that I will purchase the full sizes. I'm impressed!

I did NOT like this product at all....the girls at the Trade Secret probably thought I was a nut...they said that lots of people LOVED it, and were shocked when I said I hated it. It did NOTHING for my naturally wavy hair. It was frizzy, and was soooo fly away. I think the person who recommended it was wrong in having me use it since I don't have extremely dry or damaged hair. I just have a massive amount of fine hair. Not a pretty sight today....didn't work on me.

This is the best stuff in the world. I love it. It makes my hair shiny and manageable and lovely. It smells nice. It lathers well, I only need a little tiny bit. continue to purchase the KPak products time and time again. Most other shampoos/conditioners make my hair shiny and soft for a short while but then proceed to dry it out, split it's ends and make it generally disgusting but KPak has NEVER done this. Only problem is, my hair gets oily very quickly.

on 2/1/2004 2:49:00 AM

a great daily shampoo for long fine hair. my only wish is if Joico can get rid of the coconut.

I made the silly mistake of bleaching my hair with a home kit. I left it on as long as I could to get rid of any orange. My hair felt almost spongy, definitely fried. I was in tears, convinced I would have to chop it all off.
A friend brought me the K-Pak set (the daily shampoo, conditioner and deep reconstructor) and my hair has NEVER been as soft silky and healthy feeling (even before I started coloring it).

I used to jump around and try all the shampoos looking for the perfect one. I found it.