Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 1/23/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got the reconstructor 2 years ago but I never felt that it did anything for me. At the time I wasn't coloring my hair and it was probably in the best shape it's ever been. Last summer I decided to go light auburn and I love everything about it, except that my un-ideal hair type to begin with has now become damaged. I'm sure I want to stay red for the forseeable future, so I've been on the hunt for products to help it look shiny and healthy. I came across this in a gift set with the shampoo and conditioner for only $12.50 (!) So I picked it up, curious to see how it worked and sort of amazed at the price. I love this stuff. The feel of the shampoo is rich and thick, and I like the smell. Combined with the conditioner, I find it's much easier to get a brush through my thin, easily knottable hair (I can fight for whole minutes with knots in the morning sometimes). Best of all my usually intensely puffy hair calms down and looks smoother and more controlled during the day. I'm considering getting the pump bottles next time I like this stuff so much.

on 11/8/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really good product for people who color their hair and/or use heat to style. I have nearly platinum bleached hair that I straighten or curl occasionally (maybe once a week). I use Aphogee 2 step protein treatment about once every 6 weeks, but I felt that I needed something else for inbetween treatments. My hair is somewhat weak so it breaks and dries out very easily.
I ordered this product from Walgreens for about $5 cheaper than everywhere else. I used it a couple of times a week for a while till I realized that it was just too much protein for my hair so it started going back to being dry and unmanageable. I started rotating this shampoo with others and now it works wonderfully. It makes my hair healthier, easier to comb through, and shinier than anything else I've tried. I also like that my hair feels even better the day after I wash it as it is not a tangled mess like when I use regular shampoos.
I like that I can rotate with other shampoos because this product is quite expensive. I paid about $15 for a 10oz bottle, which is not much but luckily I won't have to use it as often. It's a good product and definitely worth trying if you think that your hair needs it.
I will repurchase in the future.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fairly decent shampoo. I just wish it had a bit more lather. I believe it has been very gentle to my dry, color-treated, damaged hair. I use this in conjunction with the reconstruting conditioner and also the treatment. Smell is great!

Popular Shampoos