Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by age: 44-55
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

4.2

Deionized Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Thioctic Acid, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycolipids, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxy Dibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-4, Hyaluronic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethylammonium Chloride, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-6, Laureth-3, Propoxy Tetramethyl Piperidinyl, Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 11/16/2017 2:30:00 AM

I bought sample sizes of this and the K-PAK cond., both are fabulous. This combo so far has left my hair really soft, shiny and for some reason enhances my wavy hair! I'll keep using until the sample bottles are gone, but I'm pretty sure that I will purchase the full sizes. I'm impressed!!

on 3/28/2015 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like another said, it does not lather up as much as some, however it is excellent for my baby-fine dry hair. Used with the Conditioner they leave my hair soft and smooth. I alternate with Redken Diamond oil Shampoo and Conditioner (also excellent). I took one point off because I have to use a little more of this product to get a good lather for my long hair.

on 8/13/2010 3:16:00 PM

Bought this product for my long, fine, blonde, dry, chemically treated hair/ highlights. Conditioned well, did impact a bit of a shine however it left kind of a thick slick coating on my hair and on day 2 hair felt heavy and particularly greasy at the scalp, my ends remained conditioned but I did not like the feeling on my scalp. After blow drying, hair was flat and felt weighed down .Overall, the K-Pak Reconstruct line is too heavy for my hair type, I would not even use it as a once per month treatment. I think this shampoo and its conditioner would be more suitable for thick, heavy, curly or coarse hair. For these reasons I will not be using it again. Too bad I purchased the liter size...what a waste of money!

on 4/22/2007 12:15:00 PM

A friend of mine who owns a beauty supply store in Mill Valley, Ca recommended this product to me along with the conditioner and I couldn't be more pleased. I have naturally curly hair that was so dry and brittle, felt like straw. After using Joico my hair feels and looks fabulous. I love the smell, beats Ojon hands down. Who wants to smell like a nasty ole cigar !!! My hair is shiny and very managable, my hair curls like no ones business and doesn't, at least for me, weigh my hair down. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!

M

on 8/30/2006 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG status! I have repurchased this many times, and plan to continue to do so when I'm not economizing. My shoulder length, overprocessed blonde hair was completely fried a couple years ago after a bad hair coloring experience. My hairdresser recommended this shampoo, and it worked wonders! My formerly damaged hair became soft and touchable. Split ends became a thing of the past, and my hair stopped breaking off all over. I love the luxurious lather it produces, and the subtle pineapple/banana scent is divine. Although this shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it are quite expensive, the products last a long time because they are very concentrated. A little dab will do ya!