Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 18 & Under
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I do like this joico shampoo and conditioner If your looking for something to reduce frizz I don't recommend you buying this product but I do think this makes my hair soft and a little bit more moistured. I would go but this product again I have the big liter ones and I will use them up(:

on 5/3/2010 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I CAN NOT stop RAVING about this entire line of products! The Joico K-Pak line is outstanding! I've been using it for over a year, and I have the softest, shiniest hair I have ever had - baby soft hair. You can notice a huge difference after one use, an even better outcome with continued usage. The shampoo will leave your hair so soft and shiny, never brittle, dry, or stripped. The conditioner is the perfect pair for this product, adds to the overall shine and softness. It NEVER leaves my hair greasy, and NEVER weighs it down. I have fine, wavy hair. Whenever I flat iron after using this product, I can get away without using a heat protectant. (But you ALWAYS should! Do as I say, not as I do) The Reconstructor and Intense Hydrator are two of the best treatments I have ever used. About a year ago, I decided to lift my black hair to dark blonde. HUGE MISTAKE! Even done professionally, there was SO much damage. This saved it after a week. I've been using it ever since, and you would never be able to tell I've damaged or colored my hair. It is a bit expensive, but it's completely worth it. You pay for the quality, not the name (like some other brands...)

Popular Shampoos