Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.8

Deionized Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Thioctic Acid, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycolipids, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxy Dibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-4, Hyaluronic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethylammonium Chloride, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-6, Laureth-3, Propoxy Tetramethyl Piperidinyl, Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 11/16/2017 2:30:00 AM

I bought sample sizes of this and the K-PAK cond., both are fabulous. This combo so far has left my hair really soft, shiny and for some reason enhances my wavy hair! I'll keep using until the sample bottles are gone, but I'm pretty sure that I will purchase the full sizes. I'm impressed!!

on 10/11/2017 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really like this, my hair(form dsoarhair.com) is oily at the roots and dry at first, but is generally pretty healthy. The problem I've had in the past with other shampoos is build up and getting really oily really fast and not feeling like my hair is clean at all. This cleans my hair without making it feel stripped. Sometimes I get dandruff on my hairline even if my hair is dirty/oily (weird contradiction I know!) and when I use this shampoo it completely fixes it without smelling like a disgusting dandruff-only shampoo (I've only known dandruff-fixing products to be smelly). I get a lot of volume from this shampoo too, and a nice amount of shine

on 4/27/2017 12:30:00 AM

I really don't understand why so many people are talking about the nice scent of this shampoo, I must have gotten an expired product or something because mine smells like rotten cheese bread it makes me want to gag

on 8/15/2016 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this shampoo, my hair is oily at the roots and dry at the ends, but is generally pretty healthy. The problem I've had in the past with other shampoos is build up and getting really oily really fast and not feeling like my hair is clean at all. This cleans my hair without making it feel stripped. Sometimes I get dandruff on my hairline even if my hair is dirty/oily (weird contradiction I know!) and when I use this shampoo it completely fixes it without smelling like a disgusting dandruff-only shampoo (I've only known dandruff-fixing products to be smelly). I get a lot of volume from this shampoo too, and a nice amount of shine.

on 3/30/2016 3:17:00 PM

I would avoid this unless you have SEVERELY damaged hair as a result of bleaching or other chemical treatments - and even then I would suggest the K-pak Reconstructor in the same line (HG status) over this in a heartbeat. The latter delivers a healthy dose of protein without overdrying the hair or making it rough and frizzy like this shampoo does...

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I like this shampoo. It smells yummy and works well on my fine hair. It leaves it soft, clean, and looking good all day. The only thing that turns me off is the fact that it's $20+ here in Vancouver... I've tried better shampoos like Redken that run for $16 for the same size, so... I don't think I'll be repurchasing because I have tried better for a lower price.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love Joico, it's my favorite salon brand, but for the price, the k-pak formulas could perform better. It smells really good, but misses the mark. I seem to have more hair than normal going down with drain when rinsing. Not good. =/ Overall, I absolutley love this brand but the k-pak is only for very damaged hair, I didn't notice any improvement with mine and mine isn't overly damaged, just heat styled and color treated. I'll stick with the color and moisture lines, those are beyond amazing!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought the shampoo with the conditioner on sale for $20 CDN.
It did nothing to my hair... it stayed dry and split-ended :(

on 3/28/2015 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like another said, it does not lather up as much as some, however it is excellent for my baby-fine dry hair. Used with the Conditioner they leave my hair soft and smooth. I alternate with Redken Diamond oil Shampoo and Conditioner (also excellent). I took one point off because I have to use a little more of this product to get a good lather for my long hair.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this shampoo, though I do not find it mind blowing. Maybe it's because I really love a good lather and this does not deliver on that end. It does, however, give me really good hair days and since how it looks and feels when it's dry and styled is more important than how it feels while shampooing I will continue to use it and probably repurchase. I also love the scent. It's like sweet pineapples.
***I feel the same about the conditionioner...I don't love it while it's on my hair, but after rinsing my hair feels smooth, is easy to style and looks very nice.
****Update on this one...after a week of use, my hair just began to go limp and look clumpy. I've switched to something else.