LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

LUSH Angels on Bare Skin
Angels on Bare SkinAngels on Bare SkinBefore and after using Lush facial care productsAngels on Bare SkinLUSH • Angels on Bare Skin • Cleanser

3.9

Ground AlmondsGlycerineKaolinWater (Aqua)Lavender OilRose AbsoluteChamomile Blue OilTagetes OilBenzoin ResinoidLavender Flowers*Limonene*Linalool

I can buy it again again again and again. So natural, and make my skin smooth.

on 12/20/2017 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Words cannot describe how much I love this stuff. Angels On Bare Skin has really made a great difference in my skin and my skincare routine. I have really oily skin and ever since I have been using this stuff my skin hasn't been as oily but at the same time it isn't drying out my skin, my skin is not too oily and not too dry ever since I have been using this stuff. I have had no blemishes and my skin is left feeling baby soft and is even in skintone. I have used this for over a year now and My skin has never been in better condition than it is now it is luminous, not too oily and clear, I have gone through too many jars to count. I am 21 years old and have oily skin so if your in your twenties and have oily skin I would recommend Angels On Bare Skin.

on 11/8/2017 3:52:00 PM

This clears up my congested skin when i try out new products that my skin dont agree with. I always come back to this and i feel like this is the most gentle but also exfoliating scrubby cleanser ive tried. I use to only use this at night but now i started to use day and night and its gentle enough to do so. I always come back to this and hands down the best cleanser for sensitive oily combo acne prone skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My face feels smooth and clean with this cleanser, I love how the exfoliation is natural because I’m over the micro plastics.. bad thing it only lasts 3 months, but I also use it for my pedicures

on 10/29/2017 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is a maybe. It is a very gentle cleanser that I could take or leave...I have repurchased it a few times to have something pretty gentle for times that my skin needs to be pampered and not manhandled...It's just OK.

on 10/22/2017 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i adore the scent of this cleanser. fell in love!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

For skin type reference, I have very dry, acne-prone skin, and I often get eczema around my mouth and on the sides of my nose. I need to exfoliate with an AHA twice a week, otherwise the dry flakes build up on my face and look chunky. I don't have major issues with pores or sensitivity, although my eczema can get a little irritated if I use products with lots of fragrance.

It's rare to find a product that helps to clear acne without being drying, but this cleanser has done it! I was initially worried that it would dry my skin out, but it hasn't done that at all. My face still needs a rich moisturiser, but it doesn't leave me with that horrible stretched and tight feeling that drying cleansers do. It has helped me enormously with my acne and built-up skin flakes. The ground almonds gently exfoliate the dead skin away and leave my face feeling very soft and smooth, and my acne has cleared up.

This product has a bit of a learning curve at first, but once you get the hang of it it is easy to pinch off the right size of product and add the right amount of water. It's easy to wash off, either in the shower or with a facecloth, and so long as you don't splash water everywhere, it doesn't get your sink messy.

I do not have sensitive skin so cannot comment on potential irritants, but this product does not irritate my eczema around my mouth.

I really like this cleanser and am surprised that it works so well considering how simple the formula is. I will definitely repurchase it when I use it up.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am someone with oily skin and I tried this cleanser last year. A year later I am still using, it is the best cleanser I have ever used. I use this cleanser every night after I take my makeup off and it really gets down deep and removes any makeup remnants I may have missed and clears the excess oil on my face off so I am left with skin that feels clean and fresh without my skin feeling tight like some cleansers do and that's because this cleanser while removing oil and dirt is not stripping the skin. I also get redness on my face which completely disappears after I use this. Make sure not to get water into the container though because the cleanser will break down more quickly and not last you as long as if you keep it dry. My only complaint about this cleanser would be that I tend to go through it very quickly and I make sure not to use too much whenever I use it but other than that I love this cleanser. If you have oily skin I would highly recommend giving this cleanser a try, you get 100G for $17.50.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my new favorite exfoliator. I only use it as such after I've removed my makeup and cleansed my skin thoroughly, I don't think it'd be wise to use this to remove makeup. I like to let it sit on my skin for a few minutes before I rinse it off like a mask. This has done wonders for my skin. It is fantastic at gently exfoliating and doesn't break me out. Is it messy and hard to use in the shower? Yes, but it's worth it for how amazing my skin looks and feels after I use it. Put down the apricot scrub and try this instead!

usually my face only get breakout at the time of the month,i notice my face getting breakout 1-2 small and big pimples each day by using this for 1 week,now im stop using this ☹️,my face stop have active breakout like 4 years ago.. going to use herbalism soon,hope it suit me well