LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

LUSH Angels on Bare Skin
Angels on Bare SkinAngels on Bare SkinBefore and after using Lush facial care productsAngels on Bare SkinLUSH • Angels on Bare Skin • Cleanser

3.9

Ground AlmondsGlycerineKaolinWater (Aqua)Lavender OilRose AbsoluteChamomile Blue OilTagetes OilBenzoin ResinoidLavender Flowers*Limonene*Linalool

on 11/19/2018 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this one long ago, when it was shaped like a roulade. It was a pretty big chunk of it too, which i hoped would mean good bang for my buck, but i didn't like it. It's so hard to get it a consistency that you can cleanse anything with. also no lather, i know products don't have to lather to cleanse, but this didn't help the waxy, stubborn inertia of it when i tried and tried to work it into my skin. It looked unattractive too, a puke or poo color, with lots of dry lavender in it that was really annoying. Huge crumbles kept falling everywhere, my skin didn't feel clean or anything. It was just unbelievably useless for me. Maybe if they improve on the texture of this it will actually prove to cleanse and soothe, but i'm not repurchasing this one, still can't forget what a huge disappointment it was.

on 11/13/2018 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

My boyfriend has more than 10 tubs of this. I thought that because we had different skin types (he has normal to dry while I have combination/oily) that it wouldn't work for me, but I was intrigued. Face washes normally dry out my face too much, making it feel tight. It doesn't help that recently my skin has developed sensitivities to most moisturisers I've been using, so I can't even compensate my moisture after washing my face. I gave this one a go and my face didn't have the tight, dry feeling after washing it. I feel like it retains moisture while cleaning your face. I really like the scent of most Lush products so I enjoyed the lavender smell, it's quite nostalgic and relaxing. I pinch a generous amount on the palm of my hand, wet it with a little bt of water and massage it on damp skin and leave it for a minute before washing it off. I really like this stuff, wish I had tried it sooner! (Btw, I've also tried Dark Angels from Lush, wasn't a big fan since it gets so messy. No one's going to complain about a lavender scented sink, right?)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

One of my favorite cleansers from LUSH. This does a great job at both cleansing and exfoliating skin. The smell of this is absolutely wonderful. To me it is a true LUSH scent and one of their best selling products.

I actually need to get some more of this soon. I love to mix this with a little Ocean Salt from LUSH too.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I've used up so many tubs of this and i still love it. I find that it really helps to clear up irritation breakouts and calm the skin. Just so you know, i have oily acne-prone skin that is pretty reactive. I recently used some products from The Ordinary and something didn't agree with my skin. I broke out pretty bad, especially around the cheeks and jaws. I bought a drugstore cleanser to help calm my skin but it only aggravated things.

Then i remembered Lush and my previous great results from AOBS and decided to give it another go. After 2 weeks of use, the breakout has cleared up, my skin is smoother and more even-toned.
Folks, granted that some of you may indeed be allergic to something in it, i would say that if you don't like it otherwise, it could be more of a method thing. I only use AOBS in the mornings when i don't have makeup on. I can't imagine using it on a fully made-up face. It doesn't even make sense. I normally use an oil-based remover on my makeup before using my regular cleanser anyway.

I actually look forward to using this every morning. It smells divine. Can't understand the people who claim that it reeks. I pinch off a piece the size of a large pea. If you use it once a day and can't finish it in 3 months, i would say that you are using too little.
Anyway, always use dry hands when pinching some off from the tub and store it in a cool dry place...any moisture you allow into the pot will encourage growth of mold. i then mush it up in my palm with only about 2-3 drops of water to form a creamy paste. then i apply it to dry skin...yes dry...i find that if my skin is already wet, it doesn't stick and falls off, making a mess. Then as i massage it in, i run my hand quickly through the water till its slightly wet and then continue to massage. This way, your skin is not too wet or too dry that its difficult to rub it in. Really take the time to massage it in gently, adding little bits of water when it starts to get dry. Then wash off very thoroughly.

I swear it leaves my skin smoother, looking brighter...almost air-brushed and all without any tightness or discomfort. I then follow through with a toner and my moisturizer. I don't find it very oily or that it leaves behind any oily residue..Just fresh, bright skin. And this is coming from someone with superrr oily skin.

I will definitely keep repurchasing this. Its like having a spa treatment every morning. I really enjoy using this. Its very therapeutic.

I absolutely would recommend this product for anyone with normal to combination skin. It gives the skin glow and balnces out complexion.

I tried this a few years ago and didn't like it, I didn't like the smell and didn't notice anything different with my skin.

I can buy it again again again and again. So natural, and make my skin smooth.

on 11/8/2017 3:52:00 PM

This clears up my congested skin when i try out new products that my skin dont agree with. I always come back to this and i feel like this is the most gentle but also exfoliating scrubby cleanser ive tried. I use to only use this at night but now i started to use day and night and its gentle enough to do so. I always come back to this and hands down the best cleanser for sensitive oily combo acne prone skin.

editt- i felt that after having a baby my skin became soooo sensitive i no longer can use exfoliates or lavender oil products. so sad i loved this

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My face feels smooth and clean with this cleanser, I love how the exfoliation is natural because I’m over the micro plastics.. bad thing it only lasts 3 months, but I also use it for my pedicures

on 10/29/2017 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is a maybe. It is a very gentle cleanser that I could take or leave...I have repurchased it a few times to have something pretty gentle for times that my skin needs to be pampered and not manhandled...It's just OK.