LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

LUSH Angels on Bare Skin
Angels on Bare SkinAngels on Bare SkinBefore and after using Lush facial care productsAngels on Bare SkinLUSH • Angels on Bare Skin • Cleanser

3.9

Ground AlmondsGlycerineKaolinWater (Aqua)Lavender OilRose AbsoluteChamomile Blue OilTagetes OilBenzoin ResinoidLavender Flowers*Limonene*Linalool

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I've used up so many tubs of this and i still love it. I find that it really helps to clear up irritation breakouts and calm the skin. Just so you know, i have oily acne-prone skin that is pretty reactive. I recently used some products from The Ordinary and something didn't agree with my skin. I broke out pretty bad, especially around the cheeks and jaws. I bought a drugstore cleanser to help calm my skin but it only aggravated things.

Then i remembered Lush and my previous great results from AOBS and decided to give it another go. After 2 weeks of use, the breakout has cleared up, my skin is smoother and more even-toned.
Folks, granted that some of you may indeed be allergic to something in it, i would say that if you don't like it otherwise, it could be more of a method thing. I only use AOBS in the mornings when i don't have makeup on. I can't imagine using it on a fully made-up face. It doesn't even make sense. I normally use an oil-based remover on my makeup before using my regular cleanser anyway.

I actually look forward to using this every morning. It smells divine. Can't understand the people who claim that it reeks. I pinch off a piece the size of a large pea. If you use it once a day and can't finish it in 3 months, i would say that you are using too little.
Anyway, always use dry hands when pinching some off from the tub and store it in a cool dry place...any moisture you allow into the pot will encourage growth of mold. i then mush it up in my palm with only about 2-3 drops of water to form a creamy paste. then i apply it to dry skin...yes dry...i find that if my skin is already wet, it doesn't stick and falls off, making a mess. Then as i massage it in, i run my hand quickly through the water till its slightly wet and then continue to massage. This way, your skin is not too wet or too dry that its difficult to rub it in. Really take the time to massage it in gently, adding little bits of water when it starts to get dry. Then wash off very thoroughly.

I swear it leaves my skin smoother, looking brighter...almost air-brushed and all without any tightness or discomfort. I then follow through with a toner and my moisturizer. I don't find it very oily or that it leaves behind any oily residue..Just fresh, bright skin. And this is coming from someone with superrr oily skin.

I will definitely keep repurchasing this. Its like having a spa treatment every morning. I really enjoy using this. Its very therapeutic.

I absolutely would recommend this product for anyone with normal to combination skin. It gives the skin glow and balnces out complexion.

I tried this a few years ago and didn't like it, I didn't like the smell and didn't notice anything different with my skin.

I can buy it again again again and again. So natural, and make my skin smooth.

on 12/20/2017 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Words cannot describe how much I love this stuff. Angels On Bare Skin has really made a great difference in my skin and my skincare routine. I have really oily skin and ever since I have been using this stuff my skin hasn't been as oily but at the same time it isn't drying out my skin, my skin is not too oily and not too dry ever since I have been using this stuff. I have had no blemishes and my skin is left feeling baby soft and is even in skintone. I have used this for over a year now and My skin has never been in better condition than it is now it is luminous, not too oily and clear, I have gone through too many jars to count. I am 21 years old and have oily skin so if your in your twenties and have oily skin I would recommend Angels On Bare Skin.

on 11/8/2017 3:52:00 PM

This clears up my congested skin when i try out new products that my skin dont agree with. I always come back to this and i feel like this is the most gentle but also exfoliating scrubby cleanser ive tried. I use to only use this at night but now i started to use day and night and its gentle enough to do so. I always come back to this and hands down the best cleanser for sensitive oily combo acne prone skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My face feels smooth and clean with this cleanser, I love how the exfoliation is natural because I’m over the micro plastics.. bad thing it only lasts 3 months, but I also use it for my pedicures

on 10/29/2017 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is a maybe. It is a very gentle cleanser that I could take or leave...I have repurchased it a few times to have something pretty gentle for times that my skin needs to be pampered and not manhandled...It's just OK.

on 10/22/2017 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i adore the scent of this cleanser. fell in love!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

For skin type reference, I have very dry, acne-prone skin, and I often get eczema around my mouth and on the sides of my nose. I need to exfoliate with an AHA twice a week, otherwise the dry flakes build up on my face and look chunky. I don't have major issues with pores or sensitivity, although my eczema can get a little irritated if I use products with lots of fragrance.

It's rare to find a product that helps to clear acne without being drying, but this cleanser has done it! I was initially worried that it would dry my skin out, but it hasn't done that at all. My face still needs a rich moisturiser, but it doesn't leave me with that horrible stretched and tight feeling that drying cleansers do. It has helped me enormously with my acne and built-up skin flakes. The ground almonds gently exfoliate the dead skin away and leave my face feeling very soft and smooth, and my acne has cleared up.

This product has a bit of a learning curve at first, but once you get the hang of it it is easy to pinch off the right size of product and add the right amount of water. It's easy to wash off, either in the shower or with a facecloth, and so long as you don't splash water everywhere, it doesn't get your sink messy.

I do not have sensitive skin so cannot comment on potential irritants, but this product does not irritate my eczema around my mouth.

I really like this cleanser and am surprised that it works so well considering how simple the formula is. I will definitely repurchase it when I use it up.