NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well. How do I admit this, I'm a Sephora addict & I've been wanting some more NARS so I got "O"/Laguna travel sized duo which I will be replacing Laguna in some form I don't need another "O" but for $24 can't go wrong (I ended up now w 3 "O" blushes in my stash lol my original old "O," a new delux sample "O," & this new-to-me duo). If any1 was wondering I also got a set (Hot Sand/South Beach Multiple/Gold Digger lipgloss) & Dolce Vita/Cruella matte lip pencils duo set... nice haul lol the ELF duo similar to this (St Lucia) is "similar," but it's not the same. The blush in ELF is less pigmented, more pinkish, powdery, & less of the peach special sparklies stuff that makes the blush so beloved & unique; & the ELF bronzer is more muddy. I love to contour & bronze w Laguna & can't go wrong w "O" blush it's my fave blush ever. if it's feast get the O/Laguna duo, if it's famine get ELF St Lucia. I don't know how NARS does this--what sorcery is this? Punch my ticket!!

I love the the size for travel, however it is a bit tough to get your brush in there. I find Orgasm really overrated personally, as it is a touch glittery and wish it was more of a light shimmer. The bronzer is quite nice but may not be the best shade for fair skin, but the brownish colour is easier and more natural than others and it is not yellowy orange thankfully.

To Read all 287 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/4/2016 5:23:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

First off, I hate raving about products like a total fangirl since nothing is perfect, so apologies in advance. My skin is pretty light--not super fair but light or light-medium by most counts, so bold blushes and bronzers make me nervous. I seriously have used only the lightest of blushes before this--and have clearly been missing out. I already had the Orgasm illuminator and love it to death (it's really easy to go as bright or faint as you want with a liquid) and kept hearing all the hype about the blush over the years and finally caved when I saw the Orgasm/Laguna duo travel size at the checkout aisle at Sephora. Holy crap, so glad I did. These shades are so versatile and build able and somehow manage to pop on my skin without making me look like a clown. And please know that I'm an idiot when it comes to contouring--and these two together even without a pale illuminator make my baby face look like it's got some structure. A little pricey, sure, but I've had the travel size for a couple months and have plenty still, so you don't have to make a complete splurge to give it a try. As of now, this literally is the only blush that I use.

on 2/6/2016 11:25:00 AM

I'm inlove with this product, i've been using it everyday since i got it from sephora. I like it that it's compact and take anywhere for touch ups! my new HG!

on 1/30/2016 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought the travel size. At one time I had a full size pan of Orgasm blush and used it up completely. When I was in grad school, it was the only blush I wore, partly because it was flattering to my complexion (fair) and partly because I couldn't afford lots of blushes.

I bought this travel duo for $24 to throw in a bag for overnights. It's compact and saves me packing two separate products.

I found that in a pinch, Laguna can be used as eyeshadow as well as a bronzing powder. The peachy pink Orgasm cheek color goes onto my skin softly, so even though it looks bright in the pan, it's subtle on porcelain skin and the shimmer isn't obvious. Coral blush always helps me look more awake and healthy.

Cons? It's tough to dig your blush brush into the mini pan versus the much larger standard pan of Orgasm you get for $30. Some people aren't crazy about the level of gold shimmer particles in this. On my skin it doesn't look over-the-top.

$24 for the mini size of this duo is expensive, but it is NARS, and nothing in this brand is cheap. If you've been curious about Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer, this mini gives you a chance to test it out fully to see if the colors suit you. The standard size duo is $42, and I really only bought this for trips, so I'm fine with the little one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Orgasm is a lovely peachy pink glow with glitter and Laguna is a gorgeous light golden brown. They are both sheer and blend/wear well. A really nice duo for a light beachy flushed look. Really compliments golden toned skin

on 8/29/2015 7:08:00 AM

I fail to see the hype behind this product. I thought the blush "Orgasm" was going to be so much more exciting than it actually was. It is too glittery, which is very teenage. The bronzer itself is difficult to apply in this packaging because it is tiny in comparison to the full-sized product. I would not purchase either of these products on their own and certainly not when paired together.

on 7/26/2015 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got this just because Orgasm and Laguna were popular and what better way to try both then with a duo?

I'm an NC30 and when I'm tan I'm around NC35-NC42.
I am quite warm toned.

I dont feel as though I would repurchase this duo or the blush/bronzer at all.
They're both quite sheer and shimmery although I don't mind a blush being shimmery.

Orgasm- it's a nice pink color with gold shimmer but I actually have this blush from Mary Kay that is a total dupe for this color(the pressed mineral one in Shy or Shy Blush) and its's more pigmented. I actually prefer the Mary Kay one. Orgasm is just... Too sheer.
I know I can build it up but for a higher quality brand you'd expect better pigmentation, otherwise I'm just paying for packaging and the brand.

Laguna- it's a nice golden brown color but once applied it's again, sheer.
I think this would work good for people that want a little bit of warmth all over but I don't use bronzers for that.
I prefer adding bronzer over my grey-brown contour color to add a tad bit of warmth and this is too light/shimmer for that.
I do like the formulas, very smooth but I won't be purchasing again, overrated.

on 2/27/2015 2:58:00 AM

I bought this having already known that I liked the Nars Orgasm blush. I was looking for a way to declutter my makeup bag and figured there was no better way than to find something that was a 2-in-1. The blush lasts all day for me but it tends to lose the pink color, and become noticeably more glittery throughout the day. This can look tacky sometimes but usually a blotting sheet will fix that in an instant. The bronzer on the other hand is too light for my skin tone. I would ideally have liked it to be a shade darker, but if I apply more of it, it works really well as a bronzer.

on 2/23/2015 10:18:00 PM

I really love this duo, it is the first nars product i have ever purchaced and i think it is great that i could get two of their most loved products together for a cheaper price! I was worried that i wouldn't like the blush at all as i usually opt for a matte blush but it leaves a lovely glow on my cheeks rather then big chunks of glitter, the bronzer is also the perfect color for my pailer complexion it is light enough that i can wear it during the day but i can still build it up for night time wear