no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

This toner is great in a way. I clean all the dirt and oil off my face, but irritate my skin a little bit. However, I don't like the smell, it's strong. I will buy this product again because it works on my skin with the combination of the all right medicated cleanser, iol- free lotion, and spot treatment. I can deal with the little irritation and strong smell.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

13 years ago

I can't believe that there are so many good reviews for this toner. It seemed very low quality and reeked of cheap alcohol. It felt very drying on my facial skin. I didn't dare to use it on my face long enough to see if there were other things about it that I disliked. I'm currently using it to tone my chest & back after showering. I would recommend trying SkinMedica's Acne Treatment Toner (which has 2% salicylic acid) instead of this if you want a toner with salicylic acid in it. <p> Here are the ingredients (excluding the 1.6% salicylic acid): Water purified, Alcohol denat., Witch hazel, Butylene glycol, Siegesbeckia orientalis extract, Acetyl glucosamine, Gylcerin, Benzalkonium chloride, Disodium Edta.

About reviewer (462 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

13 years ago

i really wanted to like this product, but unfortunally i did not. i think it did keep me from having breakouts but it made my face red and irratated.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

14 years ago

I bought this toner as part of a starter kit for the All Right acne line. I cannot believe the difference this toner has made in my skin in just a week. The blackheads on my nose are already less noticeable, and my skin has not broken out since I started using it. I have been using PC 1% BHA lotion for several years, and this Good SKin toner has been working so much better for me. I highly recommend it for acne prone skin. I'll be repurchasing as soon as I run out.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

14 years ago

I like this toner. You can definitely feel the strength of the salicylic acid, but it's just what my skin needed during a horrible breakout period recently. Within days, the Good Skin regimen whipped it back into shape. The toner makes my skin tingle, but it doesn't burn at all. Probably best for combination/oily skin as I could see normal to dry becoming drier with use. Will probably repurchase for those oily/breakout times.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

15 years ago

This is the only Good Skin product I can't rave about. My skin absolutely hates this toner; after I used it, my whole face broke out into tiny red bumps. Thank goodness for the All Calm toner and cream, since they undid the irritation this caused. I do know people who say this worked wonderfully for them; it should be a gentle and extremely effective chemical exfoliant on most people...just not me, I guess.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinVery Oily