no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

9 years ago

I hate to be one of the few naysayers, but I found this an incredibly average lip balm- like a stickier Vaseline- in a tiny tube I can't believe I paid $9.50 for. Aquaphor blows this out of the water for probably less than 1/4 the price.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

10 years ago

i Love this it's great!! it really soothes my lips. great ingredients.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

from

11 years ago

While it's true that there are cheaper alternatives for a lip treatment, this gets 5 lippies for being so effective. I had dry cracked lips from God knows what product and this stuff eliminated the dryness overnight from one application only and my lips felt so soothed and soft. I've never had a lip balm or treatment work this well and so quickly In my opinion, it's worth the money to have a lip treatment work this well. I'll definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Great lip balm, but way too expensive (considering the size, that is) I have used much cheaper lip balms with the same or even better results.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

I have to admit, I do like this product, but I feel it is overpriced. It did wonders for my lips last winter and was my go to lip treatment. However, price is a huge determining factor in a repurchase for me. Unless the price goes down quite a bit (or I get a 30% off coupon for Kohls!!!!) I won't be repurchasing anytime soon.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

13 years ago

Oh my God I want to scream right now. Usually you guys steer me in the right direction but this was a dud for me ($16.00 with shipping from Kohls because I do not have one near me and it's not worth returning because I pay shipping back). I'm glad some of you like this and that it works for you. That being said, it's awful! If you are anything like me and don't want something that is thicker then honey smeared on your lips that makes your lips stick together every time they touch, you will also find this to "seriously suck". It feels like thick sticky honey on my lips. Not comforting and not pleasant. Thank God I just found that "Ganache For Lips" because that is truly everything this stuff should be given the price. Survey says (Buzzer sound) NOT IMPRESSED!

About reviewer (293 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

13 years ago

The Megabalm Ultra Soothing Lip Treatment by Good Skin is truly an amazing lip product! I have tried all kinds of lip treatments for my extremely dry, chapped lips and nothing has worked the way that this product does! I initially used this while I had a very bad cold for two weeks which dried out my lips terribly. The Lip Treatment did a wonderful job of rehydrating the parched skin on my lips and after about three days of applying the product two to three times a day, I noticed a definite improvement in the appearance and hydration of my lips. I currently use the Lip Treatment as an everyday product and apply it daily right before bed and use it if I am going outside on an especially cold day. The price point of the product is rather high at $9.50, considering the relatively "small" amount of product you receive, but you will be surprised at how far this product will truly go, considering its relatively thick nature...a little bit will truly go a long way in protecting your lips from the elements and keeping them hydrated all day or all night long. I would highly recommend that if you suffer from very dry lips or are just looking in general for a wonderfully moisturizing lip treatment that you purchse the Megabalm Ultra Soothing Lip Treatment by Good Skin, found only in Kohl's department stores or at kohls.com. Believe me, it will be money well spent!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

3.0

13 years ago

I thought these were very much like Clinique's glossy "balm" in the tubes which I personally hated. These are definitely not balms but sticky lipglosses, as well, and it's not too surprising that these mimic the Clinique ones since EL owns Good Skin. The colors on these are pretty but in my search for tinted lip balms in screw-up tubes these fall very flat and far from what I want but if you're looking for a gloss these are ok if you like sticky. I will not repurchase and I actually thought the minty sticky lip glosses in the tubes at Bath and Body Works were prettier colors and cheaper.

About reviewer (1595 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

13 years ago

This stuff is great. I had a terrible split in my lip from the dry weather and after aquaphor and a bunch of other lip products didn't work I decided to give this a try. In less then two days my lip had completely healed. I love that it is thick but not too thick and it is unscented. I tried the Clinique super balm and this is pretty much the same product only it's half the price.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

13 years ago

This is exactly what I want a lip balm to be. It's super thick and moisturizing and unscented. I put this on before bed and it's still there when I wake up. It makes my lips so smooth and soft. My only complaint is the price. It's $9 for a teeny tiny tube.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm