Yves Saint Laurent Poudre Sur Mesure

Yves Saint Laurent Poudre Sur Mesure
Yves Saint Laurent - Poudre Sur Mesure 2

4.5

TALC . ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE . HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER . OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE . SQUALANE . MAGNESIUM STEARATE . SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE . SILICA . LAUROYL LYSINE . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE . METHYLPARABEN . TOCOPHEROL . HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE) . 3YT08-1 . ]

on 9/11/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this as a setting powder. The package is great because you can control how much product you want byt twisting the top lid. however it really is bulky and that's the only downside but still worth it.

on 8/22/2011 6:56:00 AM

Wow ... this is the best powder I have ever used - yes, it's luxury, but definately worth every penny! I use powder to set my makeup and to touch up during the day - it's great being able to control the amount I use with the grinder and the brush. The grinder grinds the pressed powder into loose - such a cool invention. It's smells amazing - not strong, just fresh. The no. 1 colour is my choice as I'm fair. Honestly, ask for this for Christmas or treat yourself. My only tiny issue is that it's quite large - but then again, handbags today are very large so that shouldn't be an issue.

on 7/12/2010 5:10:00 AM

I've been using the Cle de Peau loose powder for years and absolutely love it, but unfortunately it isn't available nearby anymore so I decided to try the YSL after reading good things about it. Unfortunately I was extremely disappointed. It's not nearly as finely milled as CdP, and it leaves a very unnatural and un-fresh finish. Definitely won't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have been using different YSL loose powders since early 1990's. I usually have problem with french foundations/powders as they are usually too dark. For some reason YSL loose powders always have right colour for me, now I have #6, I think it was called apricot something? Great with my fair yellowish skin. It makes my skin glow, and keeps the oil. I use with YSL, Chanel foundations for nights out and special occations and with tinted moisturizers daily. I think I'll keep buying this, as long as they have right shade available. Apricot tone makes my skin look really fresh, and a little goes long way. I think YSL has different shades in different continents, not quite sure, but mine is European

on 2/9/2010 12:29:00 AM

This is my all time favorite powder. I have it in shade #1. This is the lightest shade with a slight pink tone. I usually hate powder on my face put this gives a light glow but still natural. I hate the price but they do give you a nice amount of product. When I run out I will buy again. I only use a small amount so this does last over a year for me. I love the container.

on 4/15/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Beautiful gold YSL container. Great little brush. Easy access to powder.
Expensive ... but is it worth it?

Absolutely... and again, absolutely. This is a very very fine milled powder which does wonders to finish off makeup which has been well applied.
It will not fix a bad or off color foundation because it is so finely milled. It will not cover melasma or other skin imperfections -- that is for your concealer and foundation to do.

But it will give you a gorgeous luminous but not shiny finish. It will not give you a caked up face and if it does, that means you did something wrong in the prep stages of your mu app.

love it and will keep buying this.

on 4/1/2009 8:16:00 PM

I came on here to make a few points about this powder in no.2 Sand and the reviewer below me has really said it all!

Although soft it's slightly heavy looking -yep,
Could be finer milled - yep
Shade is slightly dirty looking on my skin - yes!
I have a yellow tone to my European MMM skin but the light yellow shade has a tiny bit of gray to it that dulls my skin a bit. It requires a perky shade of pink to enliven the cheeks again.

I find that it's ok at absorbing oil.

All in all, there are better powders out there than this but it if I woke up tomorrow to find that this was the only powder I had to hand, it would be fine but not the best.

The compact design is inspired. It's a round, deep gold compact that opens on a hinge (no more dropping the lid!) and to release the powder you twist the round inlay that has a pretty star pattern of cutouts and the powder emerges elegantly ground. The design makes it superb for containing the powder and only giving you as much as you need so making it very reliable for travelling! It looks very chic indeed. I believe that E.Arden now use a similar design for their mineral powder so hopefully the days of spilt powder are coming to an end. About time too!

on 6/23/2009 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This powder doesn't dry out my face.I have oily/acne-prone/sensitive skin and this keeps my face matte for few hours until I blot.I'm a big fan of Chanel and that one keeps my face matte the longest but also accentuates all the flakes I didn't have before applying.YSL on the other hand,feels creamy on my skin but not heavy.If I layer face products before powdering then it would feel masky.As for the color,I got this in #3 Amber, although I also tried #2 in Sand-which is a tad lighter, surprisingly both works with my skint tone just fine.I have med.olive with yellow undertones.--my face has some pink to it but my neck is yellow unfortunately.Both powders, have yellow in it. Amber is a bit reddish in the pan but not when applied. I may have to pick up the Sand after summer.The real test for me with this powder is when the weather gets to 100 degrees--only Chanel has held up for me. As for packaging, it is brilliant but bulky and I wish it came with a pouch.I don't mind the fragrance as it doesn't last. As for the price, it's quite on the high for the amount you get. Also, because of the delivery system, you wouldn't know how much product is left in the container.

on 6/23/2009 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite loose powder of all time!
The packaging is really brilliant, just twist and you'll get the amount that you need, no wastage or powder spilling and whatsoever.
It gives a slight hint of coverage, covering pores and all quite nicely, and it gives a really glowy finish, as it contains a small amount of shimmer, but it's alright for me, given the fact that i have lots of scar.
The matte effect doesn't last long, i have to admit, but i experience the small thing with other loose powder as well, as i have really really oily skin.
Overall, it's an awesome product, will DEFINITELY repurchase again!=)

on 6/13/2009 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I loves this product! the packaging is so great! everytime you use it, you turn the black plastic part and it sharpens the powder out, which is orginally in like a cake form. It is easy to use and is easy to bring around. It doesnt turn out to be cakey and covers pores really well.