Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

4.5

PVP, Seamollient,Methylparaben,Protol, Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, Kaolin, Wheat Starch, Zinc Oxide,Quaternium-60, Titanium Dioxide, Talc,Boric Acid,Polysorbate-80,Propylene Glycol, Azulene

on 12/19/2013 5:13:00 AM

This was a nice mask, nothing super spesh though. I had plumper skin with less visible pores afterwards. I noticed no reduced redness and it didn't seem to draw out impurities. I'm not sure if they're still marketing it as a hydrating mask as someone else below mentioned but I would agree that it's not moisturising at all but it hasn't dried out my skin either which some kaolin masks tend to do. Overall good for a pre party pep up but I imagine there are more hard working masks out there around the same price point.

on 10/20/2009 11:58:00 AM

This stuff is amazing. Although it isn't really a mask designed for acne-prone skin, it's great! It really helps calm down any redness or inflammation surrounding any breakouts and evens out your general skin tone. It leaves your skin smooth and soft, no irritation, and gently tightens pores without being drying. One of my new HG masks...

on 9/1/2008 7:09:00 PM

This mask is amazing. I use it at my skin care clinic on my customers during facials (and I don't even carry the product line yet). It's that good.... It works best on people who have acne and are using harsh acne products, resulting in a red and irritated face. This immediately zaps all the redness out of the face. My customers think I perform miracles during my facials, but it's really this mask. For people with rosacea, it works pretty well. Some cases are tough to treat, so it doesn't always work. I wish it was more moisturizing. Overall, an amazing mask and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend. I also love the scent.

on 8/5/2007 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is so soothing for my rosacea.Even the color is soothing, it feels cool going on and my skin calms down immediately! I have a good size sample (another thing I like about this company) and when it's gone, I'll order the full size.