Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

4.3

PVP, Seamollient,Methylparaben,Protol, Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, Kaolin, Wheat Starch, Zinc Oxide,Quaternium-60, Titanium Dioxide, Talc,Boric Acid,Polysorbate-80,Propylene Glycol, Azulene

on 4/10/2010 8:01:00 PM

I think this product is amazing! I have very very sensitive skin and immediately after using this product my skin looks less irritated and it minimized the appearance of my pores. My skin also looked brighter and my mineral powder went on more smoothly after using. I will definitely buy this again!!

on 11/22/2008 12:19:00 PM

On first use, it didnt do anything to help soothe the red spots around my nose and I was pretty disappointed by the lack of results. However I paired this up with the drying mask and after trying this for the second time my skin actually looked fairer and clearer! I also left this on for an hour instead of the recommended 15-20.

on 2/8/2008 1:39:00 AM

This is the mask version of the control cream. This is the Ďgo-toí mask when my skin is irritated, red, and with a few pimples. The mask helps to reduce redness and balance my skin. It is very gentle and therefore would be suitable for everyday use. However, Iím a lazy person lately so I havenít been using the mask as frequently as I should.