Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

4.2

PVP, Seamollient,Methylparaben,Protol, Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, Kaolin, Wheat Starch, Zinc Oxide,Quaternium-60, Titanium Dioxide, Talc,Boric Acid,Polysorbate-80,Propylene Glycol, Azulene

I have sensitive skin and sometimes, my face hurts. This abilene mask is my lifesaver. I always keep a jar in my bathroom. The second I put this on my skin, I feel relief and my skin is left calm and moisturized. This is one of my must haves. and it is not expensive. well worth buying.
Mario Badescu is an all natural line.

BellaMonkey, we get it. You had issues with their cream. No need to blow MUA up with every product ever made by them. Good grief! It took me 5 pages (at least) to get passed your griping. Once is quite enough. Just sayin'

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a small tub of this as a sample today and found it did leave my skin feeling softer. I like the colour, smell and texture of it, but overall I don't think it was that drastic of an effect.

It's nice, but I wouldn't be quick to run out and buy it.

on 9/1/2008 7:09:00 PM

This mask is amazing. I use it at my skin care clinic on my customers during facials (and I don't even carry the product line yet). It's that good.... It works best on people who have acne and are using harsh acne products, resulting in a red and irritated face. This immediately zaps all the redness out of the face. My customers think I perform miracles during my facials, but it's really this mask. For people with rosacea, it works pretty well. Some cases are tough to treat, so it doesn't always work. I wish it was more moisturizing. Overall, an amazing mask and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend. I also love the scent.

on 2/8/2008 1:39:00 AM

This is the mask version of the control cream. This is the Ďgo-toí mask when my skin is irritated, red, and with a few pimples. The mask helps to reduce redness and balance my skin. It is very gentle and therefore would be suitable for everyday use. However, Iím a lazy person lately so I havenít been using the mask as frequently as I should.

Hmmm, well I hate to be the one to ruin the run of good reviews this mask seems to have got, but this does nothing for me. I have dryish, sensitive skin with red cheeks (not rosacea, i don't think, but horrible nontheless) and was hoping that this would calm it down - but alas, there was no difference whatsoever, and in fact the skin looked even more red after i rinsed it off, although this only lasted a few hours. What's more, it seemed to crack as it was drying, which I wouldn't expect of a 'soothing, hydrating mask'. Overall a big disappointment, so the search goes on........

on 6/28/2007 3:56:00 AM

This stuff works great! I got it as a sample and just ran out so I will definitly purchase the full size. If you dab this on any red spots or a new pimple, takes the redness right out! Awesome product!

on 3/20/2007 5:42:00 PM

I have used this for years. I always use it before I have a party or event because this zaps all the redness out of my ultra fair skin. It works like Visine for your skin! Lightly moisturizing and gets rid of the red!

Wow, another rave for Mario Badescu. I'm sorry I must sound like a broken record, but almost everything I have tried by MB has been a winner for me. This mask is indeed soothing and calming, with a wonderful light scent. I already use their Control Cream, so balsam peru is not a problem for me. Request a sample first to ensure that you aren't alergic to that ingredient. I alternate this with the Orange Tonic Mask. Good stuff!

I love this mask. It calms just about any kind of redness or irritation, including post-breakout redness. I use it on my chest as well, because my skin is super-sensitive there and prone to redness. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.