Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

Filtered by age: 36-43
Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

PVP, Seamollient,Methylparaben,Protol, Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, Kaolin, Wheat Starch, Zinc Oxide,Quaternium-60, Titanium Dioxide, Talc,Boric Acid,Polysorbate-80,Propylene Glycol, Azulene

Wow, another rave for Mario Badescu. I'm sorry I must sound like a broken record, but almost everything I have tried by MB has been a winner for me. This mask is indeed soothing and calming, with a wonderful light scent. I already use their Control Cream, so balsam peru is not a problem for me. Request a sample first to ensure that you aren't alergic to that ingredient. I alternate this with the Orange Tonic Mask. Good stuff!

on 12/15/2005 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THIS IS WONDERFUL, I ALWAYS USE THIS AFTER WAXING OR MICRODERMABRASION, IT'S VERY SOOTHING, NON DRYING, TAKE ALL REDNESS OUT OF MY SKIN AND LEAVES ME WITH A NICE GLOW.

on 3/27/2005 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

My skintype - rosacea, sensitive & prone to clogged pores. This is very soothing for my rosacea skin as it feels very cooling and tones down redness. It literally zaps the redness out of my skin. and my skin looks more even-toned after using this, and also more mattified (but not dry). It has clay in it so I assume it cleanses the pores in addition to calming. This mask hardens as it dries, but doesn't require harsh scrubbing to remove it. If your skin is sensitive I would suggest *patting* the mask off with a wet washcloth rather than rubbing.