Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29
Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

PVP, Seamollient,Methylparaben,Protol, Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, Kaolin, Wheat Starch, Zinc Oxide,Quaternium-60, Titanium Dioxide, Talc,Boric Acid,Polysorbate-80,Propylene Glycol, Azulene

on 9/1/2008 7:09:00 PM

This mask is amazing. I use it at my skin care clinic on my customers during facials (and I don't even carry the product line yet). It's that good.... It works best on people who have acne and are using harsh acne products, resulting in a red and irritated face. This immediately zaps all the redness out of the face. My customers think I perform miracles during my facials, but it's really this mask. For people with rosacea, it works pretty well. Some cases are tough to treat, so it doesn't always work. I wish it was more moisturizing. Overall, an amazing mask and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend. I also love the scent.

I love this mask. It calms just about any kind of redness or irritation, including post-breakout redness. I use it on my chest as well, because my skin is super-sensitive there and prone to redness. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.