Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

Filtered by age: 19-24
Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask

4.3

PVP, Seamollient,Methylparaben,Protol, Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, Kaolin, Wheat Starch, Zinc Oxide,Quaternium-60, Titanium Dioxide, Talc,Boric Acid,Polysorbate-80,Propylene Glycol, Azulene

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a small tub of this as a sample today and found it did leave my skin feeling softer. I like the colour, smell and texture of it, but overall I don't think it was that drastic of an effect.

It's nice, but I wouldn't be quick to run out and buy it.

on 5/8/2008 8:43:00 PM

Although it does help diminish redness, I don't really find it moisturizing. To the contrary, it feels like it absorbs oil (I believe it has clay on it).
I have sensitive skin that is very dry so I have to follow with a rich moisturizer after using this. It would be perfect if it was more hydrating.

on 2/8/2008 1:39:00 AM

This is the mask version of the control cream. This is the Ďgo-toí mask when my skin is irritated, red, and with a few pimples. The mask helps to reduce redness and balance my skin. It is very gentle and therefore would be suitable for everyday use. However, Iím a lazy person lately so I havenít been using the mask as frequently as I should.

on 1/27/2013 5:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I got this after I developed a rash on my face a couple of weeks back. After a week of pure misery with dry and irritated skin, I finally caved and ordered this mask as well as the Rose hips nourishing oil. Within a day I noticed a big improvement in my skin. After two days the rash was completely gone. I've been using the mask slightly more often than recommended though - like once a day for four days, just to make sure my skin really had a chance to recover before I eased off the mask a little.

But it really did lessen the redness in my face - both from the various pimple but also around my nose and chin. Weird really, because not even the healing cream worked as fast as this mask. It didn't completely remove the redness though, but with more regular use it probably will.

I'm totally gonna keep using this, especially over the winter months. It smells nice, is soothing to use and doesn't break me out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved this mask. Planning on buying a second jar. It does relieve redness slightly and I can put this on my face in the shower. A little hard to rinse off, but no biggy. I adore the blue color and the simple packaging.

on 4/10/2010 8:01:00 PM

I think this product is amazing! I have very very sensitive skin and immediately after using this product my skin looks less irritated and it minimized the appearance of my pores. My skin also looked brighter and my mineral powder went on more smoothly after using. I will definitely buy this again!!

on 10/20/2009 11:58:00 AM

This stuff is amazing. Although it isn't really a mask designed for acne-prone skin, it's great! It really helps calm down any redness or inflammation surrounding any breakouts and evens out your general skin tone. It leaves your skin smooth and soft, no irritation, and gently tightens pores without being drying. One of my new HG masks...

on 11/22/2008 12:19:00 PM

On first use, it didnt do anything to help soothe the red spots around my nose and I was pretty disappointed by the lack of results. However I paired this up with the drying mask and after trying this for the second time my skin actually looked fairer and clearer! I also left this on for an hour instead of the recommended 15-20.

on 10/14/2008 11:08:00 AM

I first tried this mask during the winter. I have very sensitive skin so during the winter and summer is when I need to be extra careful with my skin because it gets very irritated. After I used this mask a couple times a week, my skin is less irritated, meaning less redness all the time. The product is very gentile so it's perfect for people who have sensitive skin.

on 3/20/2007 5:42:00 PM

I have used this for years. I always use it before I have a party or event because this zaps all the redness out of my ultra fair skin. It works like Visine for your skin! Lightly moisturizing and gets rid of the red!