Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i also nabbed this polish at CVS for 75% off--impulse buy! but i am so pleased; i love the beautiful tangerine-coral colour and the hint of green shine. the formula is great and it was very flattering against my skin despite being so vibrant. one of my favourite polishes, and not just among my drug store polishes.

on 4/30/2009 8:03:00 PM

I'm wearing it right now. I have had it a while, but as others have noted, it's more of a warm weather color. As I am DESPERATE for some warm, springy, sunny weather I went ahead and got it out. I remember why I liked it so well last summer! I am very fair myself and I don't have a problem with the color being too bright whatsoever. But I am the type that really likes wearing neon colors on my toes during the full-on summer, so I may not be the best judge. Otherwise, I have many many of the Diamond Strength colors, they're my favorite brand next to OPI. You can't go wrong with them.

on 7/4/2005 1:57:00 PM

Very nice polish for toenails at an equally nice price. Sunrise/Sunset is a pretty coral with slight shimmer that looks great in bright light or indoors. Corals can get kind of 'garish' very fast,but this shade is not too bright and not too quiet...it's just right! Plus the wear of it is superb,I usually get re-growth at the base of my nail before I ever see a chip. I always use top/base coat with this,as any polish.

Popular Polishes