Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset
Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

4.2

Such a lovely summer color! I grabbed it at CVS for 75% off, and what a great find!
Bright coral with shimmery golden green interference. You could get away with 2 coats, even 1 if you like it sheer but 3 coats looks simply beautiful. Lasts long, doesn't chip or stain.

on 1/21/2010 3:29:00 AM

I like this color a lot especially in summer! It reminds me of tropic and looks so pretty with shimmer. The quality is great, it does not chip and last long. You can even apply just one coat for natural looking.

on 7/27/2009 11:41:00 AM

This is a beautiful summer color... it reminds me of the tropics. It's a gorgeous salmon color, with hints of green sparkle.

After 2 coats, the color is great, but I can still see through it a bit, so if I have the time, I add a third coat.

on 4/2/2009 2:12:00 AM

I was so shocked by the positive reviews. I am very fair skinned, and found the colour very gory and way too bright. I also found it difficult to apply the polish perfectly, as the brush was too thin. I did not like the finish at all.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sally Halsen Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Sunrise Sunset is a beautiful shade of shimmery muted tomato orange with a slight green flash. I'm not usually one for orange polish but this shade is toned down enough that the orange is not garish in any way and the green flash just makes it interesting but not weird. I'm a sucker for great packaging and I just love the shape of these bottles and the added rhinestone. The application was smooth and opaque in two coats. I took off one lippie because it did take a little longer to dry. However, I was able to get a week of wear out of this with only minor crazing/cracking at day six. I'd definitely buy this one again.

Popular Polishes