Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

What is up with the new formula? The nail polish won't last a DAY on my nails, the old formula the nail polish used to last THREE WEEKS! WTF!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is probably my new favorite nail polish! I think most of the polishes I own make my hands look green in comparison to the color. This looks oddly natural. It isn't a shocking color, instead it's muted down by the gold/green shimmer.

I own mostly corals, oranges, reds and this is definitely the best. A must have if you have olive or yellow skin tones!

on 6/11/2010 9:41:00 AM

This is a very lovely color, shimmery coral with a hint of green in certain lights. I do prefer brighter colors for my toes (I only wear polish on my toenails) but this is very nice. I doubt I would buy again as there are so many pretty colors to try, but this is very nice. As with all of the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength range, this does last very well and I have only had one chip in the two weeks that I have been wearing this. Would recommend! continued >>

The perfect color for summer!!! Great after just 2 coats, but I used 3 for good measure. Fun, fun color!!

This is my favorite nail polish. It's inexpensive, fairly good quality, and most of all, I love the color. It's a gorgeous orangey coral. Definitely more of a warm-weather color, but now that spring is here I'm breaking it out again. It's sparkly, sheer and bright. Perfect for my short (bitten) nails.

on 6/28/2008 5:25:00 PM

This is almost identical to OPI's Bright Lights Big Color. A warm coral with greenish-gold shimmer that looks great on toes. I've been pleased with the Diamond Strength line in general, the polish always lasts long and isn't streaky.
Under $4 at Target. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a beautiful color! I sometimes end up in a n/p rut and have a hard time finding new and fresh colors. This polish looks so pretty and bright on my toes - I can't wait to show it off with some sandals! Plus, it lasts quite a while without chipping.

Popular Polishes