Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i also nabbed this polish at CVS for 75% off--impulse buy! but i am so pleased; i love the beautiful tangerine-coral colour and the hint of green shine. the formula is great and it was very flattering against my skin despite being so vibrant. one of my favourite polishes, and not just among my drug store polishes.

Such a lovely summer color! I grabbed it at CVS for 75% off, and what a great find!
Bright coral with shimmery golden green interference. You could get away with 2 coats, even 1 if you like it sheer but 3 coats looks simply beautiful. Lasts long, doesn't chip or stain.

on 7/27/2009 11:41:00 AM

This is a beautiful summer color... it reminds me of the tropics. It's a gorgeous salmon color, with hints of green sparkle.

After 2 coats, the color is great, but I can still see through it a bit, so if I have the time, I add a third coat.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sally Halsen Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Sunrise Sunset is a beautiful shade of shimmery muted tomato orange with a slight green flash. I'm not usually one for orange polish but this shade is toned down enough that the orange is not garish in any way and the green flash just makes it interesting but not weird. I'm a sucker for great packaging and I just love the shape of these bottles and the added rhinestone. The application was smooth and opaque in two coats. I took off one lippie because it did take a little longer to dry. However, I was able to get a week of wear out of this with only minor crazing/cracking at day six. I'd definitely buy this one again.

on 6/25/2008 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This color is a GORGEOUS warm, orangey coral. It's got a lovely shimmer without being frosty or sparkly, and as someone else mentioned it is not garish at all. This is very bright and fun but still definitely a "pretty" color. Wonderful!