Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset
Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

3.7

on 7/27/2009 11:41:00 AM

This is a beautiful summer color... it reminds me of the tropics. It's a gorgeous salmon color, with hints of green sparkle.

After 2 coats, the color is great, but I can still see through it a bit, so if I have the time, I add a third coat.

on 4/30/2009 8:03:00 PM

I'm wearing it right now. I have had it a while, but as others have noted, it's more of a warm weather color. As I am DESPERATE for some warm, springy, sunny weather I went ahead and got it out. I remember why I liked it so well last summer! I am very fair myself and I don't have a problem with the color being too bright whatsoever. But I am the type that really likes wearing neon colors on my toes during the full-on summer, so I may not be the best judge. Otherwise, I have many many of the Diamond Strength colors, they're my favorite brand next to OPI. You can't go wrong with them.

on 4/2/2009 2:12:00 AM

I was so shocked by the positive reviews. I am very fair skinned, and found the colour very gory and way too bright. I also found it difficult to apply the polish perfectly, as the brush was too thin. I did not like the finish at all.